~𝐉𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐇𝐈 𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐉𝐇𝐄~

She prayed, begged, bribed and what not? For saving her Karan & for his betterment, Monami's action know no bounds, all she cares for is her Khadoos Shergill. The person on whom even a small scratch would scare her so much and now seeing him in the operation theatre, getting treated by a team of doctors, all trying to save him and get that bullet out from near his heart is extremely heartbreaking for Monami. And as Param told that all the people from the academy are rushing towards the hospital, Monami's fear grew as she has to face them and the truth of her being alive now and also how will she face everyone when they'll get to know that Aneesh shot Karan just because of her?!

Monami (joining her hands in front of God) - Bhagwanji, ab sab aapke haath mein hai! Academy se bhi sab aa rahe hain, pata nahi kaise face karungi main sabko.

Getting upset & scared thinking about everyone's reaction, Monami again went through a guilt trip of making her people suffer and yearn for her. She sighed as she can't change what happened in the past but can definitely change the coming future, but right now Karan and his health is her priority. Monami wanted to go near him, wake him up from that horrifying hospital bed and hug him so tight that no one could apart them but she's bound by circumstances. She sat in front of God for some more time and tried not to let the negative thoughts enter her mind and only pray for her Karan.

Meanwhile, Barkha, Batra sir, Sid & Dr. Mahajan came rushing to Param, Faizi & Sanju, who were just looking at the bulb outside the OT in the hope to see Karan alright very soon. As Faizi saw people from the academy rushing, he stood up being tensed and looking at him, Param and Sanju too stood up.

Barkha (holding onto Param's shoulder) - Pa..Param, kaha..kaha hai mera bacha? Kya hua hai use? Mu..mujhe milna hai me..mere bache se!

The way Param's eyes lowered at Barkha's question, Barkha got her answer and couldn't hold back her tears anymore. Since the moment she heard of Karan being shot, she's trying her best to not to fall weak as she knows that Param must be feeling pathetic and helpless as he could not save his baby brother from getting shot. The way Karan stood with Barkha being her support system and never left her back since Param left them made Barkha broke down badly imagining how much pain Karan must be experiencing and how alone he would be feeling.

Sanju (leaning on the ground near Barkha) - Bhabhi, aap aise tut jaoge to humara ka hoga? Na roiye na bhabhi, sirji jaldi achhe ho javenge.

Though Sanju tried to console Barkha, but it seemed as if her ears are blocked and she couldn't hear anything. Constant tears were streaming down her cheeks and her cries were only calling Karan. Param's and Faizi's eyes also teared up seeing Barkha in this condition. Param couldn't hold his emotions anymore and just rushed to an empty room nearby. Faizi who's very well aware of these Shergill brothers habit of blaming themselves unnecessaril, went behind Param.

In that empty room, when Faizi entered, he was shocked to see Param's condition. His face was all red and eyes were bloodshot, his teeth were gritted and tears were constantly flowing from his eyes. Param was once hitting himself and then punching at the wall and this was being continued. As Faizi saw this scenario, he immediately held both of Param's hands in a tight hold.

Faizi - Bhaiya, kya kar rahe hain aap?! Mat kijiye ye sab, please

Param (wriggling) - Chhod mujhe Faizi, I don't deserve to live. Arre kaisa bhai hoon main jo apne bhai ki raksha nahi kar paya. I'm of no worth! I don't deserve to live, Faizi!

The pain Param's heart was having was being easily understood by his voice. The sore breaking of his voice along with the constant tears was representing his guilt of not being able to save his younger brother.

Karan has always been a child to him, even after he grew up, Param's pampering nature towards Karan never changed. He has always tried to protect Karan from all sorts of evils and dangers and today, when he was being shot in front of him, Param couldn't do anything to save him. The scene of Karan falling on the ground after Aneesh shot him in his chest and his lifelessly unconscious body was revolving in Param's mind, making him go mad.