~𝐃𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄~

As Karan went towards the terrace with a heavy heart and an emotionless face. His eyes were filled with tears who were struggling to come out. He averted his gaze towards his surroundings and found out that he was standing between the decorations he did for Monami to pacify her.

He looked towards the sky with eyes filled with guilt and grief

Khaali Haath Lauta, Darr Se Tere
Firse Main, Yakee Ho Gaya HaiJee Sakuga Ab Na Main

Karan - Bhaiya, meri Rani Sahiba bhi mujhe chhodkar chali gayi, jaise aap gaye thhe! Kyu? Mere saath hi aisa kyu hota hai!? Jo koi bhi mere kareeb aata hai, vo..vo ai..se hi mujhe chho..dkar chala jata hai...

Karan started crying bitterly while cursing his fate. He started punching the cemented boundary with his fist and within no time, his knuckles got bruised but he was all unaffected. 

Karan - Main hi bad luck hoon! (Now yelling) MAIN BAD LUCK HOON! MERI WAJAH SE GAYI HAI BHA..IYA OR MO..MONAMI KI JAAN! Main hi...

Karan didn't have any power now to say anything further. He fell on his knees and started crying bitterly. He looked sideways and found himself in the same area of the terrace which he beautifully and heartedly decorated just for his Rani Sahiba who was angry from him. And today he's standing at the same place without his Monami.

Karan - Uss din bhi yahi khada tha main tumhare saath, Monami. Bus farak ye hai ki uss din tum naraaz thi to maine mana liya tha. Aur aaj...shayad tum itna zyada naraaz ho gayi mujhse ki itna dur chali gayi aur mere lakh manane par bhi wapis nahi aa rahi ho!

O Dard Tere Saath Mere
Todenge Damm, Lag Raha Hai...

Tears again occupied those deep dark brown eyes which were filled with mixed feelings of grief, guilt and longingness. Suddenly, someone came from behind and hugged Karan tightly. Tears were not less in that person's eyes. Karan again felt broken and weak and hugged that person tightly.

Karan (in a broken voice) - Me..mere saath hi ai..sa kyu hota hai!? Pe..hle bhaiya au..aur ab Mo..nami!

Faizi (with tears in his eyes) - Karan, dekh..dekh chup hoja. Tu..tune ro-rokar apni haalat kharab karli hai! Chup hoja ab!

Batra sir was also there who came by following Faizi. His heart ached seeing his best and strong commando in such a vulnerable state.

Batra sir - Shergill! Please sambhalo apne aap ko. You have to be strong, Karan.

Karan - How sir? How? Jab mera sab kuchh hi chhin gaya, to..to main kai..se...

Karan didn't complete his words and wiped his tears forcefully. He stood up and started walking towards the front making both Faizi and Batra sir confused yet scared.