~𝐀𝐆𝐀𝐑 𝐓𝐔 𝐇𝐎𝐓𝐀~

After discussing some more things about the 'revenge mission', Batra sir departed everyone from his cabin. But after descending the stairs, Karan stopped everyone for something. Everyone guessed that it's maybe something emotional or something what his heart is holding since long time. But all were stunned to listen to what Karan commanded.

Karan - I want everyone in the discussion room after an hour. Faizi, make sure that each and every cadet must be present!

Faizi nodded at Karan's words and then Karan started to march towards his dorm. Everyone somewhere understood what's going to happen now as they observed that Karan was hardly making any eye contact with anyone. Because no matter how much you hide your feelings, your eyes say it all!

As Karan entered his room, he made sure that he properly locks the door. Once he ensured that he's getting his much-needed solace, his eyes started to get heavier, and his knees started to get weaker. And in no time, he was on his knees crying hysterically due the most heart wrenching reason!

Meri raahon mein pade
Tere pairon ke nishan
Ne kahan.. ne kahan

Karan (roaring) - Ra..Ra..ni Sahi..ba!! Mai..maine kya kiya tha?? Maine to bus..py..aar kiya tha aapse! A..pne pyaar ko koi ai..aise chhod kar ja..ata hai kya?!

Karan held his knees near his chest and cried hard digging his face between his knees. Suddenly, he felt a warm sensation beside himself but didn't dare to lift his head. When there was no movement in Karan except crying, he felt a soothing sensation of someone's hand gliding over his hair. He immediately lifted his head and his eyes softened at the view before him. 

There was his Monami! Kneeling down at him wearing the outfit he loves the most on her, her cadet uniform having the blue sports bra and the olive-green jacket! She was smiling widely on the sight of her Khadoos Shergill & Karan also got surprised to see her in front of him.

Teri saanson se judi
Meri saanson ki wafa
Ne kahan.. ne kahan

 As Karan saw Monami, he wrapped his arms around her body and pulled her in his embrace. He was hugging her tight & with each passing second, his hold was getting tighter and tighter. 

Monami - Ah..Kha..doos Shergill, chhodo! Saans nahi aa rahi mujhe. I..I know already mar chuki hoon, but still!

Karan (shouting angrily) - MONAMI!

Monami - Achha, sorry sorry! 

Karan (releasing her from his hold) - Kyu aayi ho ab yaha? Jao, chali jao!

Saying so, Karan went and stood near the window of his room. The droplets of tear were not stopping & were falling constantly from his eyes. His eyes showed pain, willingness & the sorrow of separation from his love. Monami smiled at his antics and went towards him and back hugged him. He closed his eyes to feel what he was longing to feel. Karan didn't want to break down but has heart ever listened to anyone?!

Girte un ansuon mein
Kuch toh tujhsa lagge hai
In ashqon mein main na khota

Gradually, a stream of tears started trickling down his cheeks and his sobs turned into loud wails. Monami was surprisingly not surprised by this scenario. She just went in front of Karan and cupped his face and started staring at him with a wide smile.

Karan - Tu..Tumhe kya ma..za aata hai mu..mujhe aise rulakar?! 

Monami - Haww! Mujhe tumhe rulane mein kabse maza aane laga?