~𝐓𝐔𝐌 𝐇𝐈 𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐀~

So, it's a new day in Parakram SAF which is usually filled with happiness, energy and strength to perform something new and productive. But today its sadness and grief all over! No one could forget about what they've lost due to the greed of someone and the hatred towards the country of someone.

Faizi, Sanju, Koel, Bala, Sumanji, Chitra and Premji are awake and are right now in the mess, while Karan and Sid were sleeping under the influence of high dose medicines given to them by Faizi and Sanju respectively, as they couldn't sleep and were having headache which was getting on their nerves.

The environment of the mess was not like before. It was all filled with killing silence as the happiest soul of the academy is no more to brighten up everyone's day just by her single smile. All were feeling immensely sad and were not willing to do anything except mourn remembering her memories.

Tere jaane ka gham
Aur na aane ka gham
Phir zamaane ka gham
Kya karein?

Bala (controlling his tears) - Fai..Faizi sirji, aaj drills karna zaru..ri hai kya!?

Faizi (with tears in his eyes) - Ichha to humari bhi nahi hai, magar...

Sanju - Sirji, ab Karan sirji kaise hogo? Kyuki kal raat Siddharth ki jo halat thi...vo humse dekhi na gao thi.

Faizi - Vahi haal tha, Sanju. Karan ka bhi haal Siddharth jaisa hi thi. Aur janaab ji ka ye haal vazbi hai. Aakhir Monami akele thode hi gayi, vo to apne saath do ruh (soul) ko bhi le gayi!

Raah dekhe nazar
Raat bhar jaag kar
Par teri toh khabar na mile

All nodded in agreement while their eyes have started to shed tears. Indeed that day with her body, two souls died!

Koel went and sat beside Faizi and kept her hand on his shoulder. She was rubbing her hand on his shoulder and back, in order to console him.

Koel - Faizi, chinta mat karo. Jab allah ne zakhm diya hai, to vo hi marham bhi dega!

Faizi looked at Koel with admiration and felt something in his heart but couldn't recognize it as he not in that state. His eyes got blood red as he was controlling his emotions but now, he couldn't handle anymore and started crying bitterly. He was also feeling broken from inside as Monami was like a sister for him. But he was not expressing anything freely just for sake of Karan.

Faizi (crying) - Ko..Koel, Monami ki bah..ot yaad aa rahi...haii!

Koel - Faizi, please... please aise mat ro.

Koel started caressing his hair when the heard a heavy voice filled with pain only! They turned and were surprised to see Karan and Sid standing at the door of the mess all dressed up in their uniforms. Their eyes were completely red and reflected pain, sadness and longingness.

Bahut aayi gayi yaadein
Magar iss baar tum hi aana
Iraade phir se jaane ke nahi laana
Tum hi aana!

Karan (in a broken voice) - Khabardar agar koi roya to!

All stood up seeing SidRan and immediately wiped their tears so that they could be strong for them.

Sanju - Sirji! Siddharth!

Premji - Aap dono yaha pa..par?

Sid - Yes guys! Maine aur sir ne kuchh decide kiya hai and we want you to know it.

Sumanji - Siddharth, Sumanji puchh rahi hai ki kaisa faisla kiya hai?

Chitra - #Yes sir, #we want to #know.