~𝐌𝐀𝐈𝐍 𝐋𝐀𝐃 𝐉𝐀𝐀𝐍𝐀~

Fire got ice, desire got its distaste, rain got its sun...

Karan got Monami and no one can save foes from getting burn!

Karan & Monami have cried and suffered enough now. It's for their and the nation's foes to shed bitter tears of suffering. Coming back to their normal self and clearing the tear marks from their faces, MoRan decided to take revenge of their pain now.

Monami - Karan, we need to destroy PRF!

Karan - Don't worry, Rani Sahiba! (Cracking his knuckles) Apne har dard ka hisaab lunga uss Charu se, but I'll make sure..uski maut aasan bilkul na ho!

Monami saw the aggression in his eyes and nerves which were ready to burst due to his boiling blood could easily tell what must be going on in his mind. She softly kept her palm on his fist and that eased the tightening of his muscles. The soft sensation of her hand relaxed his anger and they both exchanged a painful yet serene look.

Karan (forwarding his hand) - Mere saath Mission Dhadkan execute karne ke liye taiyaar ho?

Monami (keeping her palm on his) - Tumhare saath to jehennum bhi chalega, fir mission kya cheez hai?

Karan smiled and now the power couple was all set for their mission. Karan & Monami reached near PRF's hideout, but before they could reach near where PSAF's team was hiding, Monami stopped Karan holding his forearm. As Karan turned, he saw her eyebrows scrunched and anxiousness all over her face.

Karan - Monami, kya hua? Pareshan kyu ho?

Monami - Karan, main aise sabke saamne nahi jaa sakti. They've accepted me as martyred. I know meri maut ki khabar sunkar sabko bahut sadma laga hoga, sab bahot emotionally disturbed honge lekin fir bhi sab mission par aaye hue hain. I don't want their efforts to be wasted! Main mission par tumhare saath rahungi, mission tum sabke saath hi karungi, lekin abhi mujhe yaha sabke saamne aane ke liye mat kehna, I don't have the guts to face anyone right now!

Karan's eyes softened and the days he spent yearning for her started coming into his head. Though the pain of seeing his love going far from him was huge but the happiness of getting her back all safe and sound is much bigger than his pain. He still remembers how the rest of the academy members reacted upon the news of her death and he couldn't blame them either. She was and is indeed special for everyone.

Karan - Mana karunga to maanogi to ho nahi tum to haan karne ke alawa mere paas koi rasta nahi hai. But do one thing, stay connected. Koi bhi problem hoga, just inform me. I'm just a word away!

Monami nodded with a smile of assurance and with a last micro-second side hug, she went to hide to the place where she was hiding earlier.

Karan (murmuring to himself) - Hug karna hi tha to dhang se hi karleti! Ye ek second ka hug karke kaunsa shagun kara hai?

Murmuring so and with a little unsatisfactory pout, Karan went towards his teammates of Parakram SAF. As soon as Karan sat beside Param, he noticed some changes in Karan that were unseen till now. His face started glowing, the gloominess in his eyes suddenly vanished and his baritone conveyed being overjoyed. 

Param - Chhote, kaha gaya tha tu?

Karan was taken aback by this sudden enquiring of Param. He was somewhat afraid that in the happiness of getting his love back, that too all safe and sound, he might end up bluttering everything in front of Param. 

Karan - A..vo..vo bhaiya, humare ek secret informer ka phone tha. Yaha network ka issue hai to main bus usi se baat karne gaya tha. 

Param - Oh, aisa kya? Maine to isliye puchha ki bada khush lag raha hai tu aur vo bhi ek dum se. Jab academy se nikle thhe, tab to aisi shakal bana rakhi thi jaise kisi ki maiyyat mein ho.