~𝐀𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐋 𝐇𝐀𝐈 𝐌𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐊𝐈𝐋~

Returning from the Dargah with a heavy and contended heart, Faizi & Karan came and laid on their beds. Though sleep was far away from Karan's eyes, he still had to take some rest & calm down his instincts to be prepared for what's coming next.

The next sun was very important for everyone. As they woke up, a rush of motivation and angst ran through them. All got ready as soon as possible and gathered in the hanger area, as instructed by Karan a day before. Everyone was murmuring some or the other thing about the mission, when Karan entered along with Balli. Karan was already dressed up as Balli and it was kinda hard to figure out who's Karan & who's Balli.

Though Karan's face just depicted sternness & anger, only his closed ones knew what was going inside him. His blood shot eyes were enough to say that he didn't sleep peacefully last night. And how could he even have a peaceful sleep? Losing your heartbeat isn't a small thing to be forgotten, it's like wanting to die while every second of living.

Tu safar mera
Hai tu hi meri manzil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Faizi who witnessed Karan's condition at the Dargah last night just prayed that whatever Karan saw or imagined to be the reality. His Rani Sahiba should be alive & should come back for him. Sid paid a sympathetic look to Karan when he found his eyes reflecting pure angst. He himself was feeling the same way. He just wanted to pull out their souls from their body who snatched his Monu bro away from him. But Sid knew that Karan is already vulnerable and broken by heart, so he has to handle everything mindfully.

Tu mera khuda
Tu hi duaa mein shaamil
Tere bina guzara
Ae dil hai mushkil

Look at the grace of God, the person who never used to drag his heart in between his duty, is not able to think from his brain and his heart has taken the lead. And the person who never ever used his brain and did nuisance always, is determined to take decisions by brain.

Sid - Karan sir, aap dono to bilkul ek jaise hi dikh rahe hain!

Sumanji - Haan, Sumanji to pehchaan bhi nahi paa rahi ki kaun sirji aur kaun Balli.

Karan - That's a good thing, yahi to hum chahte hain ki koi hum mein fark na kar paaye!

Karan moved ahead to discuss a few last-minute things with his team when Batra sir & Dr. Mahajan entered. All the trainers & cadets paid a respectful salute to Batra sir & greeted Dr. Mahajan as well.

Batra sir - All ready, Shergill?

Karan - Yes sir! Bus thode technical attachments baki hain, we'll complete that & will leave for the field immediately.

Batra sir - Shergill, I & Dr. Mahajan want to have a talk with you. Faizi & Sanjana will look after the technical things, you come in my cabin!

Karan nodded and followed Batra sir & Dr. Mahajan to Batra sir's cabin. Batra sir sat on his chair and asked to Karan to sit but he was reluctant to sit because Dr. Mahajan being the elder is still standing. Understanding his dilemma, Dr. Mahajan too sat & made Karan also sit.

Batra sir - Shergill, ye mission kis liye hai ye tum jaante ho. (Karan nodded hesitantly) So..I j..just wanted to...

Karan - Sir, itni hichkichahat kyu?

Batra sir (disappointedly) - Shergill, mujhe samajh nahi aa raha main tumhe kaise kahu.

Karan was about to speak something when Dr. Mahajan interrupted, drawing Karan's attention towards himself.