Chapter Twenty-seven

*Kenny's POV

As we sat at some pizza place, I told y/n everything about this town, everything I could think of. She wanted to know, and I didn't think for a second that she was the type of person who couldn't handle it. Anyway, most people in this town were just stupid, and no one ever truly realized the extent of the events we had always witnessed. 

I watched as her eyes widened throughout each story I told, especially the one about Cartman feeding his own father to his half-brother. She held my hands from across the table as I spoke, as if I was the one discovering this information for the first time. Every touch of hers still gave me butterflies. 

When I finished, she was shocked. "I knew Cartman was bad, but wow." 

 I nodded. "After Kyle and Stan watched Cartman drink Scott's tears, they decided they wouldn't piss off Cartman that much ever again." 

"So what can Kyle do?" She asked. 

"Nothing. I don't think he would try anything." 

She was quiet for a moment, looking into my eyes, then she asked a question. "Do you think all the weird shit in this town has anything to do with the fact that you can't die?" Her voice became a whisper. 

I shrugged. "I don't know my love." 

I watched as her eyes faded to sadness. Her eyebrows curled up as her lips frowned. Although I tried my best to deflect it, I could tell a part of her knew how this was killing me. One day I would lose her and everyone else that I loved. I would be forced to keep on living. 

I leaned across the table to kiss her. She thought I was kidding, but I really would marry her one day. I would be okay living an eternity knowing that I had her by my side for even just a small part of it. 

"Maybe we can try to help Kyle." I said, distracting her from thinking about my immortality. 

She looked at me, knowing what I was doing. "Yeah, yeah let's help Kyle." She smiled, then paused. "Do you really think Cartman would ever actually hurt him?" 

I nodded. "He'd try."

*Y/N's POV*

Later that night, Kenny and I sat together on my couch, attempting to discuss a plan for Heidi and Kyle, but getting too distracted by one another. 

"Okay, so we need to talk to Kyle first." I said as Kenny laid in front of me watching me talk. "If Cartman does decide to do anything, Kyle is the one who would be effected, and it wouldn't be right for us to do something without his permission." 

"Mhm." He mumbled as he smiled. 

"Kenny!" I complained as he propped himself up to kiss me. 

He then pulled away. "You're so cute when you're trying to help." 

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah, sure whatever." Despite my words, I still gave him a small smile. 

Kenny then called Kyle and asked him to come over. 

"So dude, you know how you're madly in love with Heidi?" Kenny asked. 

Kyle's face turned a bright red. "Fuck off dude." 

Kenny laughed to himself due to Kyle's reaction. I rolled my eyes at him. "Seriously, Kyle. Would it be okay with you if we helped you?" 

He squinted his eyes in suspicion. "Help me how..?" 

I put one hand on his shoulder. "You deserve to be happy. It's up to you and Heidi what you want, not Cartman." 

He looked back at me and then at Kenny, the same sad look growing in his eyes once again. "It's been this way for years." He said quietly. 

I sympathized with him. I knew how hard this was on him. 

He then laughed slightly, though the sadness was still there. "I've never liked anyone else." He said. 

"Neither has she." I replied. 

He looked at me as if he didn't know that, then smiled. "If Cartman kills my family, it's on you two." He said. 

I couldn't tell if he was joking or not, but Kenny was laughing so maybe he was. I guess they could joke about it since it had been years, but this was still new information for me. 

"Haha.. yeah." I laughed awkwardly. 

"Don't be scared baby." Kenny said. "You know I'll fuck him up." 

"Me next?" I joked, most likely out of nervousness. 

Kenny raised his eyebrows playfully as Kyle rolled his eyes. "Get a room." He complained. 

"We'll use your room." Kenny laughed as he put his arm around me. 

"Okay!" I said. "Enough of that." 

Kyle nodded. 

"So what's the plan?"