Chapter Three

The next day I get ready for school once again and meet the boys at the bus stop. 

"Hey guys." I say approaching them and stand next to Kenny, who is furthest from the stop. 

"Hey." They reply all at once. 

"So y/n, what do you think of South Park so far?" Kenny asks me. 

I actually understood him this time, maybe I was making progress. 

"I like it." I say. 

"Woah dude! You understood?" Stan asks. 

I nod. "Yeah I understood that." 

"Wow you're making progress." Exclaims Kyle as the bus approaches. 

We get on the bus as the boys take their usual seats next to each other. This time however, Kenny gets up out of his seat next to Cartman and comes and sits next to me. 

He leans back and crosses his arms behind his head. "Mmmph mmph mph." He says. 

I laugh. "Kenny I'm sorry I didn't understand that time." 

"God dammit." I catch him mumbling as he takes off his hood. "I said, school is pretty hard isn't it?" He asks as he returns to his original position of crossing his arms behind his head.

"Actually I kind of like it." I say, looking out the window. I had always been pretty good in school. I liked studying and back home my friends always made it fun. 

Before he responds, a blonde haired girl comes onto the bus. "Hi Kenny." She says with a wave. "Oh hey!" He responds, then turns to me again. 

"Wow really? Then maybe you could help me." He opens his bag and reveals a paper with a red "F" stamped on the page. 

"Yeah I can try." I say. 

"Great, we'll meet at lunch." He responds. "It's a date." 

"Whatever you say Kenny." I reply with a smile to show that I'm only joking around. There was certainly something about this boy. I think he was a huge playboy. 

As we got off the bus and walked into the school, Stan asked to see my schedule again. "Oh dude cool! You have second period with me and my girlfriend." 

"Oh I didn't know you had a gi-" I start to say before Eric begins to laugh hysterically. "Good fucking luck to you y/n." He says. 

"Shut up fat boy!" Kyle yells, then turns to me. "They just have a little bit of a rocky relationship. Don't mind him." 

Kenny takes another look at my second period class. Then dramatically places his hand on my shoulder and says "I'll be right down the hall if things get rough." Then everyone except Stan begins to laugh. 

"Man fuck you guys!" Stan says. "Y/n, I promise she's really great. Maybe you two could even be friends." 

I smile. "Sure why not?" 

Second period rolls around and I find my way to the classroom. Once I enter, Stan is already there with a girl wearing a pink hat and a purple jacket. "Oh good!" Stan says running over to me and bringing me towards her. 

"Wendy, this is y/n. Y/n, Wendy." He says. "She's new here." 

"Hi y/n, it's nice to meet you." 

"You too Wendy." I reply. 

"Have you been only hanging out with the boys these days?" She asks, and once I answer "yes" a gasp comes out of her mouth. 

"Oh no! I'll have to introduce you to all the girls!" She exclaims.