Chapter Thirteen

The next day, Wendy and the others girls had decided we would all get ready together for tonight's party. 

I met her at her house at around 5pm, the party would start just two hours later. I didn't tell Kenny about how I was technically going with Clyde. I felt bad about it, but I kept reminding myself that there was no point to feel such a way. 

As I got ready, I wondered what the boys were doing. 

*Kenny's POV*

The party would be in just a few hours. Right now, Stan, Kyle, Cartman, Clyde, Craig, Tweek and I were all here waiting to leave.

We played video games and talked to pass the time. I wondered what y/n would be wearing. 

"Dude don't you wanna be at Wendy's house first?" Kyle asked Stan.

"Yeah, I'll go sooner than you guys." He replies. 

Cartman then beats Craig on a level. "Suck my balls!" He screams. 

Then Kyle looks over at me, trying to make his expression as serious as possible. 

"Hey Kenny, who's your girlfriend going with?" He asks. 

I stare at him blankly. "Fuck you dude." 

"Who's Kenny's girlfriend?" Clyde asks, but before Kyle can say anything, I cut him off. 

"No one, they're just assholes." 

Kyle simply shrugs it off. 

*Y/n's POV* 

We finish getting ready and I'm wearing a y/f/c dress. I decide to leave my hair down as Heidi helps me do a little eye makeup. 

"You look beautiful, y/n." She says. "Clyde will agree."

Yeah, Clyde. 

I sigh. "Thanks Heidi." 

Stan arrives shortly after. We all go downstairs, taking a seat on the couch except for Wendy, who opens the door to let Stan in. 

He sees her, and pauses for a second. "I'm so lucky." He says, pulling her in and kissing her. 

"Calm down lovebirds." Bebe says, causing the two to pull away from the kiss, but still remaining in each other's arms. Wendy just laughs. 

"When are the other boys getting here Stan?" I ask from where I was sitting. 

"Soon, I think." He said. 

"It's just Kenny, Kyle and Cartman?"

"No, Tweek, Craig and Clyde are all there too." 

I don't say anything, I just think about whatever Kenny and that girl were doing. 

Wendy whispers something in Stan's ear. First, his eyes widen in shock and then it turns to confusion. 

"Really?" I hear him say. "Why?" 

"Because I didn't want her to be alone!" Wendy retorts. I pretended I didn't hear anything. 

"Wendy, that was a bad idea." He says, leading her out to her porch to clarify. 

The rest of us sit there in silence for a minute. Surely if I heard that then the others must have to. 

"What was that about?" Red asks. 

"I don't know." Bebe chimes in. 

The two come back in from the porch, and without clarifying what they were talking about, she begins to put out all the snacks and food she had previously prepared, and Stan goes and turns on the music.