Chapter 24

"Looks like I'm going to have to banish you further out in space." Sun said as he pulled Cetus up from the floor. Cetus stayed quiet. "Quiet I see?" Sun questioned. "Guess I'll have to escort you out then, because heaven knows that you will actually listen to me." He shook his head. "I can do it sir." Mars stepped in. "I was the one who started this mess in the first place." He sighed. Sun nodded his head. "Okay. That would help me out. Thank you." Sun smiled. "Me too!!!" Mercury chimed in. "I'll help him!" Mercury said as he grabbed Cetus. "Let's go then..." Mars said as he led the way downstairs.
Sun shook his head. "I can't thank you enough for all that you do for us." He announced out loud for everyone to hear. "Thank you. Thank ALL of you!" He started to clap his hands. "Let's all give an applause to the zodiacs!!" The zodiacs all turned their heads to look at Sun. All of the planets were clapping for them.
"Us?" Libra hesitated as she looked at Aries. Aries smiled as he held onto her. "Yes. Us Lib-lib." He kissed her on the cheek. "O-Oh..." Libra blushed. "Love you Libra." He whispered into her ear. She smiled up at him. "Love you too!" She whispered back.
"SOOOO—" Taurus stepped in. "I know that this day has been..." He took a moment to look around the room. "It's been chaotic." He laughed. "But I was wondering if there will still be an after party!??" He raised an eyebrow.
Cancer face palmed. "He can't be serious." She said underneath her breath. "It's Taurus. Of course he is." Scorpio said as he held onto her waist. "Oh god." She covered her face with her hands to hide her second hand embarrassment.
Sun smiled at him warmly. "I mean..." He paused. "Plenty of food here, so help yourselves to an after party!" He laughed. Taurus beamed up with excitement. "YESSSS!!! THANK YOU!!!" He yelled out excitedly. "After party?!" Leo nudged Taurus. "AFTER ALL THAT!?!?" He joked. Taurus side eyed him. "DUHHH!!!" Taurus said as he began racing downstairs. "THEY HAVE THE BEST FOOD!!!" He echoed out from the staircase. Leo paused to take in what he said. "YOU ARE RIGHT! WAIT UP!!" Leo yelled out at him as he also started racing to the staircase.

"Well. I'm going home." Aquarius whispered to Gemini. "ME TOO!!" Gemini yelled out. "Let's Go Home together, because I'm SO sore right now!!" She complained. Aquarius nodded her head as she took Gemini's hand. "You're sleeping in my room." Aquarius said in a demanding tone. "WHY NOT MINE!?" Gemini shouted. "Because your bed is uncomfortable." Aquarius replied. Gemini blinked, and blankly stared at her for a while. "N-No??" She stuttered. Aquarius rolled her eyes. "Fine. Don't agree then, but it's the truth." She started walking towards the staircase. Gemini sighed as she let Aquarius lead the way for her.

"SO..." Pisces stopped to stare at Sagittarius. "DON'T." Sagittarius placed her hand in front of his face. "TALK TO THE HAND." She rolled her eyes. Pisces gulped. "Hi Sagittarius' beautiful hand!" He smiled. Virgo and Capricorn began to watch the strange interaction between Pisces and Sagittarius. Sagittarius blankly stared at him. "You know..." She paused. "I'm not going to say anything." She then started to walk away from him. Pisces watched as she did so. "Bye Sagittarius' beautiful hand!!" He shouted as he waved bye at her. Capricorn glanced over at Virgo, and chuckled. Virgo shook her head and smiled. "Shall we leave?" She giggled. "We shall!" He replied back.

Pretty soon everyone started to leave the palace, everyone besides the planets. "UGH. WE HAVE TO CLEAN UP THIS AWFUL MESS!!" Venus cried out. "Yeah. NOSE GOES!!!!" Saturn blurted out as she touched her nose. "What?" She looked around at everyone else. "You just won yourself a free cleaning pass!!!" Uranus said sarcastically. "REALLY!?" Saturn said in surprise. "No." Uranus walked away from her.
"We all clean together." Jupiter laughed. "HAHA! Right..." Saturn said in disappointment. "Here ya go!!" Moon said as she handed her a broom. "Get to sweeping!!!" She giggled. Saturn took the broom violently from her hand. "GEE THANKS." She mumbled in sarcasm.
"MERCURY!!!" Jupiter exclaimed as he looked up to see him and Mars walking through the door. "JUP!!!!" Mercury ran into his arms for a hug. "How did the trip go, my love?" Jupiter asked as he let go of him. "It went... well!!" Mercury chuckled nervously. Jupiter nodded his head, and laughed. "That's good!!" He replied back.
"Glad everything turned out okay!!!" Earth said as she strutted to Mars. Mars looked her up and down. "Yeah!" He chuckled nervously. "Hey Mars?" Earth looked him in his eyes. "Don't feel bad." She whispered. Mars looked at her in surprise. "WHAT!? ME!? FEEL BAD!?" He chuckled. "PLEASE!!!" He started to laugh. Earth took hold of his hand. "You can't hide your insecurities." She whispered to him. Mars stopped laughing, and looked into her eyes. Earth smiled. "You're not a bad guy to me, Mars." She let go of his hand, and slowly started to walk away.
Mars stood in the doorway just staring at her, until she no longer paid attention to him. He sighed to himself. "Mars..." Pluto tapped him on the shoulder. "AHHH!?!? WHAT DO YOU WANT!?!!" Mars said in a startled voice. "AHEM. Your face. It's red..." Pluto whispered as he began to walk away from him awkwardly. Mars placed his hands over his face in embarrassment. What if she had noticed that he was blushing!?!? "Oh no..." Mars muttered underneath his breath.

Here. Here again, but darker it seemed. Ophiuchus looked out into the black sky. No stars. No lights. Nothing but darkness. It felt like a nightmare. Not real, but still terrifying. "This is your fault." Cetus said as he smacked Ophiuchus in the back of the head. "YOUR FAULT!! IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A COWARD THIS WOULDN'T HAVE HAPPENED!!" He shouted. Ophiuchus nodded his head. "We'll get them next time." Cetus began to breathe in and out, trying to calm down his anger.
"I didn't want there to be a next time, but it seems like we failed the first." Cetus shook his head. "PATHETIC ZODIACS! THEY RUIN EVERYTHING!!!" He balled his hand in a fist. "But believe me Ophiuchus. We will have complete control over them, and the entire universe." He laughed psychotically. Ophiuchus nodded his head in agreement, but did he truly really believe in what he said?