Chapter 5

"DESSERTS!!!!" Leo shouted out at Sagittarius and Taurus. "Yep!! And I already got some!!" Taurus said as he walked back to his seat. "They got loads of stuff here!!" He said as he took a bite of one of his donuts. "HOW MANY DESSERTS DID YOU GET!?" Sagittarius jumped back as she watched Taurus' plate. It was filled with almost anything you could imagine! From cake to chocolate covered strawberries.
Leo's mouth dropped to the floor. "Sagittarius is right..." He paused. "But I mean. Better take advantage of it while you still can!!" He said racing to the dessert bar. Sagittarius watched as Leo ran past them, but something caught her eye in the distance. "Who is that?" She said focused on the stranger in the distance. "Probably here for the celebration. Don't think too much about it." Taurus said with food stuffed in his mouth.
Sagittarius nervously laughed. The stranger looked back from behind, and then turned his attention back forward. He then walked around the corner to another room. "I'm just going to go and check it out anyway..." She said carefully getting up from her chair. Taurus sighed and shrugged his shoulders as he watched her make her way to the room.

"OPHIUCHUS!" Cetus gave a death glare at him as he pulled him into one of the closets in the room. "Unseen. You need to be unseen, you idiot!!" He quietly whispered into his ear. "I don't think anyone saw me..." He said nervously. "You don't think!?!? You never think!" Cetus said as he grinded his teeth.
"Hello??" Sagittarius said as she stepped into the seemingly empty room. No answer. Cetus shot a glance at Ophiuchus, and rolled his eyes. "Is anyone here?" Sagittarius yelled out. "I don't think anyone saw me!" Cetus mockingly whispered to Ophiuchus. Sagittarius turned to look at the closet, and then back in front of her. Cetus then pushed open the door to the closet fiercely, and jumped out onto Sagittarius.
Sagittarius tried to push him off of her, but Ophiuchus held down her arms. Cetus put his hand over her mouth, and then he let his eyes slowly consume her soul. She couldn't move. She couldn't speak. "You're just a problem that needs fixing..." Cetus said, looking sharply at her. She couldn't do anything but stare into his seemingly hypnotic eyes.
She felt her body becoming numb, and she was losing control over everything. Ophiuchus looked at Cetus, and back down at Sagittarius. She wasn't herself anymore. She was under Cetus' hypnotic spell.

"Where did Sag go?" Leo asked Taurus, who was in the middle of eating. Taurus looked up at him, and wiped off his mouth. "She went around looking for someone or something. I don't really know, but she'll be back." He said as he took another bite of his food.
Leo paused and then shrugged his shoulders. He didn't really worry about it too much considering she does this all the time. "Probably an excuse to go explore the place!!" He chuckled. Taurus nodded his head in agreement. "Probably!!" He said as he continued eating.
"Libra!!!" Gemini yelled out. "Are you done!?" She questioned. Libra then unlocked the door to the bathroom stall. "Yeah. I was just fixing my hat." She said placing a hand up on her head, making sure the hat didn't fall off. Gemini smiled warmly at her. "I was fixing up the mess on my head!!" She said as she brushed her fingers through her hair.
Libra laughed at her, and turned around to face the sink to wash her hands. Gemini leaned against a wall as she watched Libra do so. Then someone walked into the bathroom. "Sagittarius!!" Gemini yelled out happily.
But Sagittarius just stared back at her. Almost as if she wasn't supposed to be in this room. Libra looked back at the both of them, and raised an eyebrow concerned. "Did you get lost or something??? Me and Libra spent FOREVER trying to find the bathroom, so I understand!!" Gemini said, nudging Libra. Sagittarius turned around to lock the bathroom door, and looked back at them. "Are you two alone?" She questioned.
Libra looked at Gemini nervously. "Yeah—" Libra stopped, and looked at Sagittarius. "Is something wrong?" She questioned. Sagittarius glared at them for a moment, and then walked closer. Gemini stopped leaning against the wall. "What are you doing!" Gemini said, holding out her arms to stop Sagittarius from coming closer.
Libra squinted a little to make out a faint red glow coming from her eyes. She gasped, and stepped backwards. "Gemini—" Libra whispered as she pointed to her eyes. Gemini looked back at Libra confused. "Why are you—" She started to say, but then stopped herself. She turned her head to face Sagittarius. But was unpleasantly meant with a punch to the face.
Gemini stumbled back holding her eye, and looked up at Sagittarius. She was just about to land another punch, but Libra stepped in front of her just in time. Libra grabbed Sagittarius' hand, and pushed it aside!! Then used her element power to throw Sagittarius out of the way. Libra looked at Gemini with fear. "She's under Cetus' control..." Libra gulped. "WHAT!? How do you know!?" Gemini panicked. "Look at her eyes!! They're glowing red—" She said pointing in the direction of Sagittarius. Sagittarius got up, and wiped off her face. "Is that all you got??" She smirked. "PATHETIC..." She rolled her eyes, and then she lashed out at the both of them.