Chapter 15

"TAURUS!" Leo screamed out as Taurus' fist came at him. Leo dodged the attack, and slowly backed up against the railing. "We can talk this out?" Leo awkwardly smiled. "Maybe???" Leo said as he shrugged his shoulders. Taurus stood directly in front of Leo, and looked intensely into his eyes. "Foolish..." Taurus chuckled as he pushed Leo off the edge of the balcony. Leo caught the edge of the railing, and looked back up to see his once called friend. "GUESS NOT..." Leo yelled out as he tried to pull himself up, but his strength was becoming weaker by the minute.
Cetus walked up to the edge, and looked down at Leo struggling to pull himself up. He smiled in a menacing way. "How does it feel to be killed by your friend?" Cetus laughed. Leo didn't have the strength to talk. He looked up at them both with sore eyes. "Please..." Was all he could get out. "Finish him." Cetus whispered into Taurus' ear, then he backed up away from the balcony.
"This is where it ends." Taurus said as he stared down at Leo. He put his foot on Leo's hand, and began pushing down slowly. "Oh. By the way, you weren't ever my friend." He laughed. Leo closed his eyes waiting for the pain to hit, and him to start falling down. "HEY!" Scorpio yelled as he pushed Taurus to the side, but Taurus grabbed onto Scorpio's leg, pulling him down with him.
"STUPID." Cetus yelled, then he turned around to face the generator that was sitting in the far corner. He smiled as red sparks flew from his hand, hitting the generator. "Oops I think I broke it." He chuckled as the lights in the palace began to fade.
Ophiuchus looked down at Leo, who was slipping off the edge. He then shook his head. "You're the enemy..." He whispered underneath his breath. "But..." Ophiuchus stared blankly down at him once more. "No. No! NO!" Leo yelled out as his hands began to lose their grip. Ophiuchus hesitated, and then in an instant he bent down to catch Leo before he fell. Ophiuchus struggled to pull him up, but somehow he managed to do it successfully.

"Virgo? The stampede. It's gone!" Sagittarius said as she lifted her head up to look around. "It's dark." She observed as she scanned the room. "Virgo?" Sagittarius said as she sat up. She squinted her eyes to see a figure in the darkness lying peacefully on the ground. "VIRGO!" Sagittarius yelled as she got up from the floor. She knelt down beside her in a panic, and shook her uncontrollably. Then Sagittarius stopped. Virgo was still, and did not once move.
"NO! DON'T LEAVE ME VIRGO!!" Sagittarius screamed into her ear. "Please..." She whispered as tears began to form in her eyes. Sagittarius wrapped her arms tightly around Virgo. "Wake... Wake up..." Sagittarius stuttered. "I DON'T LIKE JOKES!" She screamed as the tears from her eyes came rolling down her face. "WHAT!?" Aries said, rushing towards them. "I can't really see. What happened? Are you hurt?" Aries asked in a concerned manner. He stood in front of Sagittarius, and then looked down at Virgo. "IS SHE OKAY?!" He yelled as he knelt down beside Virgo. Sagittarius shook her head.
"N- No..." Sagittarius whimpered. Aries put his hand on Virgo's pulse. He closed his eyes as he tried to feel for any sign of life. Sagittarius clinched onto Virgo tighter, and then lowered her head down on Virgo's. She could see her tears drop down, and slowly run off of Virgo's face.