Chapter 9

Virgo sprinted as fast as she could go down the hallway. "HEY! WAIT UP!" Gemini cried out from behind her. Virgo looked back to see Gemini struggling to keep up. "HURRY!" Virgo yelled back at her, and then looked back in front of her only to bump into someone. She felt the impact from the accidental collision hit her in the stomach. "I'm sorry—" She said, trying to catch her breath, and then looked at the person that stood in front of her. "SUN!" Gemini cried as she finally caught up to Virgo. "YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENED!" She cried out. He stood there staring at her. "CETUS IS HERE HYPNOTIZING PEOPLE!" Gemini nearly blurted out into his ear.
"Impossible." He said as he looked into her eyes. Gemini tilted her head in confusion. "IT HAPPENED!!! SAGITTARIUS WAS HYPNOTISED!!" Virgo stepped in. Sun shook his head, and then pushed them aside. "WAIT!? ARE YOU JUST GOING TO LEAVE!?!?" Gemini cried out at him. He stopped, and turned his head to face them both. "Just enjoy the rest of the party. I'll deal with whatever you're on about." He said as he turned back around. Gemini looked over at Virgo flabbergasted. "He didn't seem like himself..." Gemini whispered underneath her breath.
"He seemed like he didn't believe us..." Virgo intervened. She stared blankly down the hallway. "What do we do if he doesn't tell anyone. We can't just sit back, and pretend nothing happened." Gemini paused. "We need to get everyone out of here safely, because I know what I saw! Sagittarius WAS hypnotized, and she almost killed me and Libra!" Gemini said as she grabbed a hold of Virgo, and shook her uncontrollably. "I know. I KNOW! STOP SHAKING ME!" Virgo cried as she grabbed onto Gemini's shoulders.
"My bad..." Gemini smiled at her awkwardly as she let go. Virgo sighed. "We obviously have to do something! We can't just forget about it!" She cried. Gemini nodded her head. "Let's go in the middle of the main entrance where everyone is at, and then we can use a microphone to announce to everyone about Cetus." Gemini insisted. Virgo looked at her with surprise. "That's actually not a bad idea!" Virgo said. "Let's go do that!" Virgo took hold of Gemini's hand, and led her out into the main room.

"Wha—" Sagittarius got up from off of the floor, holding her head in pain. She looked into the mirror, and then took her hand off of her forehead. It had been bleeding, and all that remained was dry blood stained to her skin. She looked around unfamiliar with her surroundings, and then took a step back to catch her breath. "What happened—" She questioned as her eyes darted from the mirror to the bathroom door.
Then she stopped, and remembered what had happened. "Cetus..." She whispered underneath her breath. She then rubbed her eyes, and looked back at the mirror. She looked and felt dead, kinda almost like a zombie. She turned around quickly, and ran out the bathroom in search of something, but not quite sure what.