Chapter 12

"This was not the plan..." Cetus said as he watched the chaos below happen in front of him. Taurus and Leo crept quietly behind one of the corners. "But it'll do I guess..." Cetus laughed as he watched everyone get trampled on. Ophiuchus looked over at Cetus, and then back into the crowd below. He didn't really know what to think or do during that time, so he just stood there staring blankly at the mess before him.
Taurus nodded as he looked over at Leo. Leo raised his eyebrow confused. "What?" He whispered at Taurus. Taurus face palmed, and looked back over at Leo. "You get Ophiuchus. I'll handle Cetus..." He said as he looked back in front of him.
"Cancer??" Scorpio looked to the right, and then to his left. She wasn't anywhere to be seen. He looked up at the balcony, and then he gasped. He could see Cetus and Ophiuchus up against the railing of the balcony looking down. "Cetus..." He whispered underneath his breath as he took a step towards the balcony. He looked back down at the crowded room full of frightened stars running all over the place. "I have to stop him..." He said as he started to run towards the entrance to the stairs.
Sun grabbed onto Virgo's hair, and pulled it as hard as he could. She yelled out in pain as she reached for her head. He then threw her over his shoulders and onto the hard ground. Sagittarius and Gemini watched in fear. "SNAP OUT OF IT SUN!!" Sagittarius cried as she began to step closer towards him. He stood up to grab Virgo from off of the ground, and then lifted her up to throw her. Sagittarius felt the pain hit her in the stomach as Virgo came crashing into her side. They both came tumbling down into the stampede full of stars. Gemini looked over in the direction that they were tossed in fear.
Sun turned to face Gemini in rage. He grabbed onto her shirt, and proceeded to lift her from off the ground. "MAYBE NEXT TIME YOU'LL THINK TWICE BEFORE MESSING WITH ME!!!" He yelled out. Gemini blasted him in the face with her element power. He let go as he felt the white light strike his face in pain. Gemini dropped down to the floor as she watched him stumble backwards. "Don't mess with my friends..." She said as she watched him look back up at her.
"LOOK!" Capricorn pointed in the direction of Gemini. "Is that Gemini?" Pisces said coming up closer to them. Cancer nodded her head. "Yeah..." She paused to look at Capricorn. "Come on, we got to help her!" He yelled as he grabbed Cancer and Pisces hands to lead them.
"Virgo??" Sagittarius said as she looked up from off of the floor. Stars were running into her, and she couldn't keep her head up to get a glimpse of Virgo. It was all blurry, and she couldn't see a thing even if she managed to keep it up. "I'm here—" Virgo moaned in pain. Sagittarius closed her eyes waiting for the stampede to stop. "Okay..." Sagittarius exhaled as she laid there on the cold tile floor.
The planets all tried to calm the stars down, but it was no use. "EVERYONE CALM DOWN!" Moon shouted out at the top of her lungs. "They're not going to hear you over all this commotion!" Uranus said as she looked around in fear. "What have I done..." Mars stared blankly ahead at the mess before him. "THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!" He covered his face with his hands.
"No. Don't say that." Mercury patted his back. "It'll all be okay, and we'll get through it together." Mercury smiled at him nervously. "Yeah. Nobody is at fault here. We just have to keep it together, and stop the stars from trampling one another." Venus chimed in. "Good idea, but how exactly?" Saturn questioned as she crossed her arms. Venus put her hand up to her face, and looked around the room in nervousness. "Uhm. I don't know, but we'll think of something." She said awkwardly.
"How about we open up the main entrance, and just hope that they all run out." Earth insisted. "THAT'S A GREAT IDEA EARTH!" Mars echoed out. Earth looked over at him and smiled warmly. "Dude? Did you really have to scream right in my ear?!?" Jupiter said as he put his hand up to his ear. Mars nudged him, and laughed. "Good idea. Is that better??" Mars said as he rolled his eyes jokingly at Jupiter. "Much better." Jupiter scoffed.
"Okay, okay. Enough with the joking." Neptune rolled her eyes, and then she looked at the entrance. It was far away from where they all stood. "How do we get to it without being trampled on??" Pluto said, shaking in fear. "It'll be easy for me!! I'm taller than all of you, so allow me to go do it!" Jupiter insisted as he walked past them. "Be careful!!" Mercury shouted out at him.