Chapter 2

"YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE GEMINI!!" Aquarius yelled out at her. "YEAH YEAH!!!" Gemini said frantically looking for her headband. Aquarius sighed in exhaustion. "Gemini we can't be late!" She said, peering into Gemini's room. "OHH!! Found it!!" She said as she carefully placed the star headband on her head. "NICE!!!" She announced to herself as she fixed her hair in the mirror. "GEMINI! WE DON'T HAVE TIME!" Aquarius said as she grabbed her hand and led her to the front door.
"I get it!!! You don't want to miss out on the celebration, but is it really necessary to not let me do my hair?!" Gemini cried out. "Let me just let you take a lifetime so you can do it!" Aquarius said sarcastically. "You really mean that!?" She perked up. Aquarius turned to look at her. "NO." She said as they both made their way to the center of the solar system.
They carefully made their way in line with the rest of the zodiacs. "What took so long?" Leo whispered to Aquarius. "I don't want to talk about it." She sighed in frustration. "I knew you guys would be late, but THIS LATE!?" He chuckled. "Even Sag made it on time..." He crossed his arms. "Yeah. Well, thank Gem for it." Aquarius looked over at her. Gemini smiled awkwardly at the both of them, and then looked in the opposite direction where Scorpio was.
"Can you believe it!!" She whispered to Scorpio. "Believe what? That you're late as ever. I can actually." He made a face at her. Gemini rolled her eyes. "No. I mean about the planets celebrating our good deeds, and accomplishments!" She made a face back at him, and Scorpio couldn't help but laugh at her. "Pretty nice of them to do this for us, and I admit I admire them so much." He said as he looked in the direction of Pluto. Gemini paused, and looked out into the distance. She saw all the planets lining up all the stars to watch. But one in particular caught her attention. Mercury.
He was like a father she never had, but she still had him. "I admire them also-" She said underneath her breath. Scorpio side eyed her, and then he smirked.
"Hey do you guys know if there will be any food afterwards?" Taurus questioned. Cancer shook her head as she face palmed. "Taurus. Maybe try to focus on the actual event?" Virgo nudged him. "Ohhh right!! Sorry!! I was just asking." He said awkwardly. "Mhmm..." Cancer giggled. "Why wouldn't there be food?!" She said as she put her hands up to her mouth. Trying not to laugh out loud. Taurus smiled at her, and shrugged. "I don't know. It was just a question." He awkwardly laughed. Cancer shook her head, and continued her gaze on the planets in the distance.
"Man!!! There's got to be a billion stars here!!!" Pisces said as he counted silently to himself. Libra turned her head to look at all the little stars. They were all beaming up with excitement. "Definitely!!" She looked back at Pisces.
"Alright everyone settle down!!" Sun announced. He looked over at all the zodiacs, and then back at the stars. "We're all gathered here today to celebrate the heroes of our galaxy!!" He said as the stars grew silent. "On this day we will recognize our heroic heroes, and how their actions saved the lives of many! Give a warm welcome to the zodiac signs!!!" He said as he applauded them.
All the zodiacs smiled and waved at all of the little stars that sat in front of them. They all clapped, and yelled out in appreciation. "Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Capricorn, Aquarius, and Pisces!!! What you have done for us is undeniably grateful, and we as a whole should all celebrate it!!!" Sun blurted out as he raised both of his hands to the sky.
Then in an instant a flash of light echoed in the sky!! They all looked up to see colorful strobes of light. "Fireworks!!" Sagittarius laughed out as she nudged Virgo. Virgo smiled in amazement at all of the different colors coming from the sky. "Indeed!! They're amazing!" She laughed alongside Sagittarius. "WOW!!" Taurus' mouth nearly dropped to the floor. Cancer couldn't contain herself, and started to laugh at Taurus' mouth dropping.
Then the fireworks came to a halt, and everyone grew silent once more. Sun came to the center where everyone could see him better. "Alright!!! Let the celebration begin!!!" He yelled out as he pointed in the direction of the palace. "The planets and I have prepared food for all our guests here today! So go and help yourself to our finest meals!!" He said as he took a bow. All of the stars raced for the entrance.
"Ohhh my!!! THEY DID!!!" Taurus said as he ran past all the zodiacs. "WAIT!!!!" Virgo cried out. "Take your time Taurus!! There's no rush!!" She tried to get him to calm down. "Fine. I'll walk. Happy??" He looked back at her with frustration. Virgo nodded her head and smiled.
"A party that can feed ALL the stars that came?!" Capricorn paused. "Now that's what I call good hosts!" He laughed as he walked up the stairs to the palace. "Yeah!!! I think that's pretty crazy they can do that!!" Aries said as he walked alongside Capricorn. "I mean, who would have the skill to feed over a billion stars!?" He questioned. Capricorn laughed. "Apparently they can, and they do it with style!!" Aries laughed at Capricorn. "That's for sure!!" He said as they made their way to the entrance.
"WOAH..." Aries let the words fly from his tongue. It was bigger than they could have imagined! The palace was decorated with gold, and on the ceiling were all of their signs!! It was like a whole other universe in there!!! "WOAH INDEED!! Look at the size of this place!" Capricorn said as he and Aries walked to the middle. "I'm looking..." Aries said in amazement.
"WOW!!!" Sagittarius said as the rest of the zodiacs made their way to the entrance. "THIS PLACE IS INCREDIBLE!!" She said as she looked around. "Never in all my years would I think to agree with you, but you're correct!!" Virgo said as she looked up at the ceiling. Sagittarius turned back to look at Virgo. "REALLY?? Sometimes I'm right, you know!?" She raised her voice. "Yeah in this case you are. But look at the ceiling!!" Virgo pointed up, and Sagittarius' eyes followed.
"OHHH IT'S OUR SIGNS!!" She gasped in amazement. Virgo looked back down at Sagittarius. "Really?? I didn't notice." She said as she walked in the other direction. Sagittarius crossed her arms, and rolled her eyes jokingly. "I didn't notice." She mocked Virgo, and laughed.
"SHRIMP?!" Pisces panicked. "They have shrimp here!?" Taurus looked over at him. "Isn't it obvious!? IT LOOKS SO GOOD!!" He said as he put some on his plate that he was carrying. "What will the sea creatures from earth think?" Pisces looked at Taurus. "I mean, they have fish too if you would rather that." He laughed. Pisces froze up. "FISH?! WHY FISH!?" He echoed out.
"It's a pretty popular food you know?? Maybe that's why!!" Taurus said as he placed some salmon on his plate. Pisces stared at him, and shook his head. "You're not going to eat that. Are you?" Pisces quivered in fear at the fact he might actually. "What do you take me for?? It's on my plate. OF COURSE I'M GOING TO EAT IT!!!" He yelled out at Pisces. Pisces gulped. "I'm just going to go now—" He said as he walked off into the crowd. Taurus shrugged his shoulders. "He's really missing out!!" He said as he continued picking out his food.
"Gemini, this place is HUGE!! How am I going to even find the restroom here?" Libra said as she took several glances around. "Don't worry about it! I've been here once when I was younger!!! So I might know the way!" Gemini said as she took hold of Libra's hand, and led her along. "Uhm. Okay!!!" Libra said as Gemini continued dragging her.
"They have really good food here!! I am amazed at the fact they can feed everyone!!" Aquarius laughed. "I know right! Me and Scorpio were just talking about that!!" Cancer said as she nudged Scorpio. Scorpio smiled at the both of them. "The food is very delicious!!! I might just have to go back for seconds!" He said as he cut a piece of his steak, and lifted the fork up to his mouth. Cancer and Aquarius watched as he did so, and they made a funny face at him.
"What?" Scorpio asked as he carefully chewed his food. "Ohhh nothing!! I'm just smiling at you, because you're just too handsome!!" Cancer said as she blushed. Scorpio rolled his eyes jokingly at her. "Not as GORGEOUS as you though!!" He smirked as he placed the fork back down. Cancer covered up her face to hide her embarrassment.
"Have you two seen Gem??" Aquarius asked. "She followed me in, but I don't know where she's at now." They both turned and looked at Aquarius. "Probably exploring or something. She's around here somewhere!" Cancer said as she looked around the room. "Yeah. Probably fixing her hair, because I didn't let her finish it before we left." Aquarius shook her head and laughed.
"Wait... All that time you guys were at the house, and she didn't even finish her hair!?!?" Scorpio raised an eyebrow. Aquarius shrugged her shoulders. "She was taking her sweet time, that's for sure!" She laughed. Cancer and Scorpio both started to giggle. "Haha!! Gemini always has to take her time with things!! Even if it means she'll be late!" Cancer laughed. "Tell me about it!" Aquarius joined in on the laughter.