Chapter 14

Aries finally made it to the palace entrance. He stopped, and stood there to listen to the screams coming from inside. Then he tried to pull the door open. He struggled with all of his might to get it to open, but it wouldn't budge. "UGH!" Aries said in frustration. "HELLO!!" Aries screamed at the top of his lungs, hoping someone would hear him.
          Jupiter rushed past all of the stars, and made it to the entrance door. He looked up to see the big lock holding it in place. He nodded his head slowly. Then reached up for the lock above the door. He clicked it, finally opening it to reveal Aries from outside. "Thanks!" Aries said, running past him. Jupiter paused to look back at Aries confused.
         "OH." Aries gasped as he soon realized that he was in the middle of a stampede. The stars all shoved past Aries, and out the door. "What in the universe is happening here??" He questioned as he continued to stand among all the stars rushing past him. "SUN IS HYPNOTIZED!" One of the stars blurted out as they ran past him. "WHAT?!" Aries yelled out in shock. He knew this would happen, he just didn't think it would be so soon.
        Jupiter grabbed onto Aries' shirt to pull him out of the stampede. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? ARE YOU TRYING TO GET TRAMPLED ON!?" He yelled out at him. Aries looked up at Jupiter in surprise. "How was I supposed to know that there was a stampede!?" Aries shrugged awkwardly. "Uhh. By looking at what's in front of you!?" Jupiter raised his eyebrow.

        "OVER HERE LIBRA!!" Aquarius yelled out. Libra came running over to her. "LOOK!" Aquarius pointed to a large boulder on the ground. It looked like it was dragged there by someone, or by something. "That boulder looks like it was dragged. Look at the drag marks on the ground." Aquarius said as she pointed to the ground below. "Can you help me scoot it over? Something might be under it" Aquarius looked at Libra, waiting for a response.
          Libra nodded her head. "Yeah." She said, sounding nervous. They both got on one side of the boulder and pushed. The boulder slowly started to move, but it wasn't very much. They both stopped to take a break, and breathe. "Okay. On three." Aquarius said as she put both of her hands on the boulder again. "Alright." Libra said as she got in position to push. "One. Two." Aquarius hesitated, and then exhaled as she got ready to say the last remaining number. "THREE!" She yelled out as they pushed with all of their might.
          The boulder started to move faster, and pretty soon it finally scooted out of its original spot. They both stopped pushing the boulder to look what was hidden underneath it. "I knew it." Aquarius said as she knelt down to pick up something. Libra tilted her head as she watched Aquarius. "Look what I found!!" Aquarius said as she dangled the dirty object in front of her. Libra squinted her eyes, and then she gasped. "The blindfold!?" Libra said in surprise. Aquarius nodded her head as she got up from off of the ground. "Yeah! We need to get back to the palace now!!" Aquarius said as she ran to grab Libra's hand. "WHA—" Libra yelled out as she was jolted along by Aquarius.