Chapter 18

"GET BACK HERE YOU COWARD!!" Scorpio yelled out as he chased Ophiuchus down the hallway. Ophiuchus looked back behind him as he ran. He was running out of breath, and pretty soon Scorpio would catch up to him.
Then in an instant, Scorpio grabbed onto Ophiuchus' shirt from behind. Ophiuchus felt his shirt collar strangle him from around his neck. It was getting harder to breathe, Scorpio pulled on it more violently, Ophiuchus then began to stumble backwards and onto the ground. "IT IS OVER SNAKE!" Scorpio yelled out as he pulled Ophiuchus by his shirt again, and then proceeded to lift him from off of the ground. Ophiuchus looked at Scorpio scared for his life. "WAIT!! PLEASE!!" He yelped.
Scorpio grinded his teeth as he continued to stare at him, and then he paused. He looked around the hall, and then back up at Ophiuchus. "Why are you here?" Scorpio asked with a clenched jaw. Ophiuchus looked to the ground. "Cetus." Was all he mumbled out. Scorpio raised an eyebrow. "REALLY!? THAT IS ALL YOU CAN MUTTER OUT!?" Scorpio began to shake him. "YOU!! IT IS YOUR FAULT TOO!!! YOU DID ALL THIS TOO!!!" Scorpio kept on repeating the same thing over, and over again. "YOU!!!" Scorpio let go of him finally. "YOU ARE ALSO RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS!!! IF YOU'RE SUCH A 'GOOD GUY' YOU WOULD STOP HIM!!!" Scorpio lashed out at Ophiuchus, who was on the floor looking up at him with sore eyes. "Virgo told me that she thought you changed..." Scorpio stopped to stare at him, and then continued. "Guess she was wrong." Ophiuchus felt those words hit him in the chest. "You mean... you thought I was good..." Ophiuchus whispered.
"I never did. Still don't. You will always be a villain, and you can never change. I tried to give you a chance...I tried to believe that you would change...you didn't." Scorpio looked down disappointed. Ophiuchus clutched onto his stomach, and silently cried to himself. "Because you can't change." Scorpio muttered as he looked back up.
"Leo..." Scorpio jolted from his intense gaze in front of him. "I just left him!!" Scorpio said worriedly, he then turned around to run back, but Leo was already there standing in the middle of the hallway with Taurus. "Leo..." Scorpio whispered underneath his breath. "No. That's not Leo." Ophiuchus intervened. Scorpio looked down at him. "I should have never left him. This was all a trick to get me to chase you, so that Cetus could hypnotize him." Scorpio said in frustration.
"I never—" Ophiuchus was about to say, but was interrupted by a blast of blue light hitting the floor next to him. Scorpio held his element power in one of his hands in rage. "YOU KNEW ABOUT THIS!" He said as he lifted his hand to blast again. Ophiuchus dodged to the side before the flash of blue light hit him.

"Finally..." Aquarius said as the last remaining star ran out of the palace. She let go of Libra, and gestured in the direction of the palace doors. Libra and Aquarius both walked into the doorway. "Why is it so dark in here!?" Libra asked in surprise. "Cetus must have something to do with it." Aquarius replied back.
"Was that the last one?" Pluto asked as he and the rest of the planets approached the entrance doors. "Aquarius!? Libra!? What are you guys doing standing there!??" Venus questioned as she tilted her head to the side. "We retrieved something..." Libra hesitated as she looked at Aquarius. "Cetus' shock collar, and blindfold." Aquarius said, pulling them both out of her bag. "No way..." Mars ran up closer to see. "YOU FOUND THAT!?" He said flabbergasted. "Well, yes actually!" Aquarius smiled warmly. "That is a miracle!" Mercury said as he clapped his hands. "But..." Mars paused. "The controller?" He said, sounding nervous.
Libra looked at Aquarius. "Aries should have it. I hope he does!!" Libra said as she smirked at them. "Aries? He didn't say anything about the controller when he bumped into me." Jupiter raised an eyebrow concerned. "OH! I'm sure he was too busy to talk about it!" Libra said, trying to brush off the fact he might not have it. Aquarius looked at Libra alarmed. She knew that Aries didn't have it. He would have said something about it to Jupiter, but apparently he didn't. "Libra..." Aquarius put her hand on Libra's shoulder. Libra looked up at her, and smiled shyly. "Yes Aqua?" She squeaked. Aquarius looked down, and then back up to look into her eyes.
Libra's eyes were full of hope, and determination. Aquarius didn't want to tell her what might've happened, for the sake of her own confidence being crushed. "Uh. Never mind. We just need to find out where Cetus is, and then we can worry about the controller thing later." Aquarius took her hand off Libra's shoulder, and looked up at the planets. "Good idea! I haven't seen him, or Sun for that matter..." Neptune looked out into the darkness. "But you two should check upstairs, and me and the planets will look down here." Neptune suggested. "Okay. If we can find the stairs..." Aquarius squinted her eyes as she peered out in the dark room. "Let's go!" Libra said as she walked out with Aquarius by her side. "GOOD LUCK!" Uranus yelled out at them.