Episode 1: The New A-Class

"Don't you think it's time we address this certain increase in Monsters with the S rank heros?"

Busho tapped his papers and pushed himself away from the console. He addressed Sitch standing at the metal door behind him.

"Getting them all in one room is always hard enough. Besides, we have quite a few new recruits to look into. Maybe will get more man power that way and not have to worry about the Monsters." He answered

"Check out the new recruits? Isn't that the examiners' job?"

The two men walk out of the room and simply peered out of the glass walls infront of them.

"You have the report of recent registered recruits, right?" He asked Busho.

"It's within our system data. We can have a look anytime you'd like."

"Good, because Exma said that we'll find something interesting in there and said it's worth discussing with the committee."

Sitch left the man slightly baffled as he turned to look at him.

"Let's schedule a meeting this afternoon. You're not wrong, the situation with the monsters can't be overlooked so let's move this along quick." Sitch walked away without warning. "Send us the data at the conference room, I'll announce the meeting."

"Understood." Still unsure, Busho made haste to get to work.

Elsewhere in City - Q

Genos was off patrolling the city from the rooftops. Recent reports shows that statistically, this city has been the most prone to monster attacks so the association sent him to keep an eye given his quick adaptability to certain monsters.

"No current disruptions detected. Although there were a few "Tiger" level monsters about, I took care of them before the civilians were under any threat." He spoke to the caller on his phone.

"Excellent job, Demon Cyborg. Take one last look around the city and return to H.Q to file on your reports. Your actions will get you a higher position." The female console operator tapped out from comms.

"I don't do this for my ranks..." Genos mumbled as he soon got up and began running along the buildings.

'Ever since I became an S rank, I feel more on edge with my abilities. I'm in constant need of repairs and always run into enemies that best me in certain ways. I've already bothered the Doctor enough with my situation... Lately the monsters have been easier to handle but I need to become better somehow.' The cyborg thought to himself.

He rushed along the rooftops until he noticed several people slowly flocking away in the opposite direction panic.

He scoped his vision ahead to see a new foe wreaking havoc on the population.

A large spider with the upper body of a human, latched atop a large web that hung between two buildings. He held a half warped middle aged man between his hind legs and laughed maniacally.

"Hohohoooo! My prey sure is energetic today! That's right! Run! Spread the word! Tell the world that I, Arachna-Drill, have come to reclaim the lands that once belonged to my people! We will frolic in the endless supply of food that you will be to us and-- AAAGHHHHH!!"

Genos blasted himself off the building and head first, slammed into the beast. Ripping it through the web and onto the ground.

He himself slowly descended to the ground with the help of his jets, the captured civilian now in his arms.