Episode 11: Rise, so you can fall

[Author's Note]:

Much like the last chapter, I'll only be trying to focus on the Saro and Tatsumaki because the Monster Association arc was HUGE and A LOT was happening in it so I'd like you to know that all other events happen as they do regularly besides what I write.

Anyways, enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You should have taken the deal while you had the chance....!!" Orochi roared as he looked around his auditorium, his tentacles searching with him.

"You say that like I have any regrets."

Rebirth duck from behind one of the large pillars and grabbed the first tendril he spotted. Yanking it towards himself, he caused Orochi to lunge towards him head first, enough for him to deliver a devastating blow.

"Demon Boros!!"

The single punch turned into an explosion that caused the entire room to break like Legos as Orochi's head nearly ceased to exist. His enormous body swayed and eventually fell to the ground in a echo effect of destruction. From the surface to the depths at which Fubuki and her group were dealing with a water like monstrosity to save Child Emperor, everyone felt it.

'W-what is this power....?! How did he conjure up that much energy?! it wasn't just Demon Cyborg's...!!' Orochi's body began to melt and reshape itself. It was as if it wasn't ready to die.

"You're making me gag, just stop moving." Rebirth raised his palm and charged up another incineration. "I was gonna give you a big speech or something about justice but you didn't even last a minute..." He shrugged. "Ah well -- Incinerate!!"

As he fired a second blow at the molting carcass, it suddenly shaped a hole in it as a means to dodge the shot and reform immediately.

'I...will not fall.' Orochi's thoughts rumbled as his body persisted.

"Ugh...!" Rebirth said in disgust as he noticed the monster's flesh wrapping and drowning his feet. "Uhhh Tornado! Are you done yet?!"

"Don't distract me, dumbass!!" Tatsumaki yelled as she waved off all means of psychic bindings inflicted on her.

Gyoro Gyoro, hovering just above her, was missing a few limbs here and there but was as persistent as his master.

"It's time to face the reality, Tornado of Terror! I am the greatest psychic there is and you'll admit it by being crushed to death by my very hands!"

"Keep talking, meat puppet..." She whispered.

"What?!" Gyoro Gyoro yelled as he was flung away like a rag doll and watched Tatsumaki stretch with ease as if his powers were nothing but a draft on her.

"I'm just waiting for the right time..." She muttered as a trail of blood dripped down her forehead.

This was the first time Saro has seen her hurt, it was a worrying sight but the level of confidence in her eyes didn't make it seem like it was worth questioning.

'I can't go all out just yet.... that kid is still around here somewhere, I'll end up killing him if I don't-'

"Hey...This is King."

King's voice rang in the two hero's ears.

"King?! You're here too?!"

"I have secured the child and we are leaving the underground right now."

Tatsumaki and Saro both sigh and smirk widely.

"As expected of King."

They whispered in sync and finally began to play rough. Rebirth switched to Boros' powers and began ripping away at the flesh that was chaining his legs. Jumping into the air, he suddenly ripped open the front of his shirt.