Mine Forever (Bonus) | Fem!Levi x Petra

There was no need for words as Petra stepped backwards into the bedroom, Levi's hands on her hips. Their eyes and their hands said everything as her lover guided her towards the centre of the room and the bed. The door was kicked into a close behind them while hands roamed over clothes, unfastening them. Soft kisses accompanied heavy breaths and delightful shivers. The high of the proposal wrapped around Petra tightly, heightening every sensation that Levi gave her.

The bedroom was a little cooler than the lounge but warmth greeted Petra's bare skin as piece after piece of clothing joined the growing pile on the floor. Something that Levi would normally have complained about but right now her lips were fastened onto Petra's, her hands cupping Petra's breasts, squeezing them.

"Love you," Petra whispered between kisses, parting her lips to meet Levi's deep kiss. Her hands wrapped around her fiancee's shoulders, fingers tangling in her hair, holding her in the kiss as a moan tumbled out of her and into the kiss.

Levi caught her breath, her hands dropping to cup Petra's ass so she could lift her onto the bed. "Love you too," she murmured, her gaze falling between Petra's legs. The shorter woman landed on the bed and began crawling back to the headboard, giving Levi the space to follow her, between her widening legs. Levi's paler hands slid up Petra's lightly tanned thighs, spreading them some more so that she could lie between them. She slid her arms so they hooked underneath Petra's thighs, lifting her crotch so that Levi had a much better view of her lover's glistening arousal. "So ready for me," she breathed.

Petra's hand returned to Levi's hair, playing with it as it tumbled over her shoulders. "Always," she smiled through quiet pants of desire and anticipation. "Please," she added, fingers still stroking the dark, fine strands, her knuckles caressing Levi's shoulder.

Levi kissed her thigh gently, and licked it, making Petra shudder. She licked higher up, enjoying the way Petra's moans began to rise in pitch. Her fingers in Levi's hair increased their grip. The tug sent ripples of pleasure down to the captain's own womanhood and her kisses climbed higher up Petra's leg, inches away from her centre.

"Mmm, yes, mm!" Petra's hips lifted up and Levi's palms flattened over them to hold them down.

"Patience, Petra."

More kisses landed at the edge of where Petra needed them to be and she whined down at Levi, her amber eyes half-closed in wanting. The sight made Levi even wetter and she rubbed her own thighs together. Fuck, she needed to taste her now.

Levi smirked against her lover's skin and tilted her head so her face was pressed against Petra's folds, She breathed in the intoxicating scent of her even as arousal coated her own face. With a flick of her eyes towards Petra's half-lidded ones, she licked over her cunt in a long stripe. Petra's hand found the back of her head as a noisy moan slipped out of the ginger-haired woman. Satisfaction flared in Levi's chest as she watched Petra's eyes close completely. She moaned against Petra's folds, letting the vibrations run through the woman.

"Oh!" Petra gasped while Levi's smirk deepened. Dark hair tickled Petra's thigh as Levi licked her again, another long movement followed by some shorter ones. Small groans tumbled out of the redhead's mouth. She threw her head back against the pillow, arching her back as ecstasy swam through her. "Oh...mmm... Levi.. mmmm..."

Levi adored the way Petra's hands moved to cup her own breasts where her nipples had hardened from Levi's earlier ministrations. She watched, hypnotized, as Petra played with the soft mounds, giving Levi a show which, in accompaniment to her moans, sent more and more arousal down to Levi's clit. Levi could feel it dripping down her thighs so she rubbed them together again.

She set a mixed pace of the motions of her mouth, alternating between lengths of her licks and the pace of them. Sometimes she would apply a little more pressure, letting her tongue dip through Petra's slit (which inspired out the most beautiful, low groans out of Petra's perfect lips) and at other times she would lick so weakly that Petra would try and buck up into her mouth. Her hands would press harder against Petra's hips to hold her down and still the younger woman would writhe beneath them, reminding Levi constantly of the strength she possessed, of how well she'd earned her place on Levi's squad. Her grip on the back of Levi's head only cemented that.