Two of a Kind | Levi x Petra x Fem!Levi

With a cry, Petra tumbled into another dizzying high. Pleasure fogged her brain and she soared far above headquarters, miles away from the Scouts and the Walls. She arched her back, taut nipples reaching into the air. Her hands grabbed onto the sheets for leverage as oxygen was pulled from her lungs.

"Levi!" his name stuttered out of her. "Levi... oh holy... fuck... oh... oh!" Everything misted over in her words. She could no longer cling to comprehension.

Petra lost track of how long she was suspended in that bliss for. It could have just been a few seconds but each one lingered on, letting her bliss spread.

She began to sink back down again as Levi's hips rutted hard and fast into her, his cock connecting with her sweet spot with every thrust, even after triggering her orgasm. More gasps of his name spilled from her lips, her legs hugging his hips and her walls clenching around him, making him grunt into her neck. She c;lung to his sweaty shoulders, kissing his jawline. "Mmm, so good, Levi. Amazing... you're amazing."

"Fuck, you're so fucking good. Pussy's so good for me," he breathed against her skin, tongue licking its way up her neck. "Such a wet girl for me."

"She takes it so well doesn't she?" the female Levi wrapped around Petra from beneath her murmured. She chuckled against the other side of Petra's neck, sucking on a bite. Her hands held Petra's thighs open, her thumbs brushing close to her folds. Petra gasped again, wriggling her ass against female Levi's own soaked womanhood. "Such a good, pretty girl... mmm," she added, grinding herself against Petra's ass in return.

"Ah...oh...oh!" Petra whined as Levi continued to pound into her at the same ruthless pace, rocking both the women. Her words were swallowed by the brief claim of his lips and they both groaned as Petra's feet pushed against his ass, sending him deeper inside her. "L-Levi!" Her walls continued to gush around his cock for what had to be the fourth time tonight. Her pussy burned in the ecstasy of the over-stimulation. She turned her face towards female Levi who kissed her hard.

"So beautiful," female Levi murmured against her mouth. "So fucking hot when you cum."

"She is," Levi agreed, kissing Petra's forehead, altering the angle of his thrusts into her, drawing more moans from his girlfriend. "Keep going. Cum for me again. Want to see that pussy fill up."

Petra released another moan at his words. Already she could hear the beginnings of squelching noises from within her. "C-Captain!" she cried as she squeezed him. Her next orgasm was already bearing down on her. Her fingers dived beneath Levi's bangs, stroking his undercut. "Want you to cum, Levi. Cum for me." She whispered against his cheek.

"Gonna cum soon, Petra. Fill up your pussy. Make you leak," Levi grunted. His hands rubbed down the backs of her thighs, squeezing her curves.

Petra's head fell back against female Levi's shoulder, her pussy pulsing at his words. She couldn't remember how she'd gotten here or how there were two Levis but by the Walls, she clung to the ecstasy they were giving her and, in some strange synchronization, each other. Questions could come later.

"She's so sticky already." Female Levi swiped her finger along the cum painted across Petra's thighs. She brought that finger to her lips and sucked on it. Her approving hum rumbled through Petra's back. "We taste good, don't we?" She retrieved more and slid her finger past Petra's opening lips for her to taste. "Like?"

"Mmm, yes," Petra gasped around female Levi's finger. She sucked on the digit again and the woman below her moaned against her cheek.

"Fuck, I want that mouth on me." She groaned, her breathing coming out in pants as Levi's movements inside Petra increased. "Fuck this is so fucking good."