Chapter 21: The End is nigh? Part 2

Now as the F-18 super hornet and two F-15s got closer one of the F-15s positioned itself behind the super hornet

in a menacing way. But this was just in case the super hornet was hostile, it was of course unidentified as friend or foe.

But then the airbrake of the super hornet went out and it suddenly seemed to flip backwards, through the air, and recovered behind the F-15s. It opened fire and since Enterprise wasn't expecting this, the two F-15s were destroyed. The first one by gunfire and the second by a missile.

"It just shot them down" Enterprise said "they're hostile"

"But, they're American. Why would they be hostile?" Cleveland asked.

"I don't know, but... let's first try and survive then figure out what's happening" Enterprise said "everyone be prepared against the Super Hornet" Enterprise said over radio "it is hostile. If you see any other F-18 super hornets, for now assume they are hostile... wha..."

Suddenly the sky was filled with explosions as the Super hornet launched multiple missiles that targeted several aircraft. It then suddenly screeched by and arched upwards, before it engaged in a dogfight.

But the super hornet seemed superior to all the planes there, even alone. And it seemed to pull off maneuvers that you'd expect at an air show rather than a battle. But nevertheless it was terrifying, seeing one plane taking on several hundred alone, and slowly but surely winning.

The wasn't too filled with Anti-aircraft fire as most of the sky had friendly planes that'd get hit. The ship girls also doubted that they could even hit an F-18 super hornet with something like a Bofors cannon.

"How do we stop this thing?" Intrepid asked, as the sky was filled with explosions and smoke trails.

"Everyone, ignore the F-18 for a moment. Let's sink Southern Yamato first, then we'll focus on it. Though carriers use your aircraft to distract it" Enterprise said.

But then as Enterprise turned to look at Southern Yamato's ship, it suddenly appeared to sink quickly. But... no, it looked rather like it was falling through the air, not sinking. A loud crashing sound soon followed after the ship disappeared, and Enterprise could see what the ship had fallen through. It was a massive portal.

"No!" Enterprise yelled as the portal suddenly closed, before she could even try to send a plane through.

Now the ship girls were alone in the middle of the ocean, with the F-18 reeking havoc on their aircraft. Though now F-35s and F-18s from the USS Ronald Reagan, ones that Sunshine were controlling were trying to take down the hostile F-18. But it didn't seem to be just a matter of technology, whoever was controlling the hostile F-18 was skilled.

"What... what just happened?" Intrepid asked.

"Did the plan just fai-" Cleveland said but was interrupted by a shell splashing nearby. But it wasn't a stray shell.

"Oi, how about you show me how good you grandmas are?" A voice said over the radio.

"Eh?"

"Who said that?" Enterprise asked.

Now a portal suddenly opened up in front of the fleet and everyone could see Churchill. She had a smirk on her face, as she put a hand on one of her autocannon handgun holsters. "USS Winston S. Churchill DDG-81 at your service" said in a slightly mocking tone, as she gave a mock salute.

"A modern ship"

"Yeah but she's alone" Texas said as she cracked her knuckles.

"Well I mean you already I know I'm not alone" Churchill said as she pointed to the F-18. "But we thought We'd at least give you a chance rather than hiding away from battle"