Chapter 3: Her side of the story/past memories

Time skip 1 hour, non specific location

Now throughout the world, in major cities and anywhere there was a large screen, was hacked and a video began playing. It showed Southern Yamato in front of a black wall. Wherever she was, was unknown. But it drew attention from millions and millions of people.

"Hello, I am Southern Yamato. I know of the Azur Lane's decision to hunt me and the few people still following me. I may not have evidence of it yet, but I was not the one to attack the afflicted nations" now the screens changed to show images of Dark pillars "10 months ago, several dozen of these were opened to different universes. The Reclaimed Fleet, the Merchant Fleets, they came from other universes. I believe the one who attacked the afflicted people is from another universe, in an attempt to frame me and cause even more death and destruction" now the screens changed back to her "I do not want war, and I wish to help those in need. But I can't go further than I already have, now it is your decision, will you continue in this needless war? But if you want war, then I can't promise that that any nation shall make it out in one piece"

Now the screens throughout the world glitched before going back to normal like nothing happened. While the percentage was small, there were groups of people who believed Southern Yamato and what she said.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Location Pearl Harbor, Shinano and Byrne's house

Now Shinano could be seen cleaning up the breakfast that she and Byrne had had. Byrne was currently getting ready to go to the base. The two had watched both addresses from the American President and from Southern Yamato. Shinano was sad hearing what had happened, and was split between whether her sister had actually attacked.

But then slamming could be heard on the front door. Byrne turned towards the door, as he was doing his tie. Then he turned to look at Shinano before saying "I'll check it" Shinano already knew who was there and knew why they were there. She sighed as she continued cleaning up.

Now Byrne as he came to the door, someone was slamming it. But then he opened it seeing several FBI agents fully dressed in battle gear, alongside them was Missouri. Missouri stepped forward and said "Patrick Byrne, you and your wife are under house arrest until further notice"

"This is about the war, isn't it?" Byrne asked.

"Yup" Missouri said. "While you haven't yet been discharged, you and your wife are under suspicion of being traitors."

"Just because she's Southern Yamato's sister?"

"Basically. This is just a precaution, that the government wants to take"

"You already have to deal with Southern Yamato. Don't make another Hadal an enemy. Enterprise can't be everywhere at once. And don't make me an enemy"

"That sounds like a threat"

"Well it's the truth. If you find us out as enemies, even when we aren't, then Southern Yamato is going to knock on Hawaii's door. And... even if Enterprise got out here, she wouldn't stand a chance against two Hadals. Just... tell whoever your superior is now to leave us alone, and we'll stay out of this war"

Missouri stared at him before looking down for a moment. Then as she raised her head she said "fine. But these men are going to be monitoring the motion sensors and cameras. If you even try to leave a ton of agents and ship girls will show up in a few minutes... you have a phone, you can call to get any groceries you need delivered here. Though keep it light, since we're at war" now she turned around and said "come on let's go"