𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘀𝗼𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

trying out a new format for this chapter! lmk if you like it or not!thank you asauie for requesting!

thank you
 asauie for requesting!

KEEHO
it was safe to say that keeho was practically on edge from how late you were, constantly checking his phone for the time as he impatiently awaited your arrival. it was the sound of the front door clicking open that sent him racing towards it, him worrying even more as he noticed your shivering soaked body standing outside. he quickly ushered you inside before rushing around in order to warm you up again, bringing multiple towels and new pairs of clothes while continuously asking if you were okay. in fact he didn't leave your side for the rest of the night as he was so worried for you, apologizing over and over again even though it wasn't even remotely his fault. 

"i shouldn't have let you walk alone so late, i'll go with you next time."

THEO
the two of you had gotten into a small fight when you had decided to take a walk to cool yourself off, instantly regretting your decision as it started to rain heavily. unfortunately your petty self decided against going home resulting on you walking around aimlessly for two hours before eventually returning back, an angry taeyang awaiting at the door as you opened it. all of his anger washed away as he noticed your state before pulling you inside and scolding you lightly, all past thoughts of your disagreement forgotten behind as he made sure to take care of you. 

"don't leave like that again, i don't want you getting sick. plus i missed you.."

JIUNG
you knocked rapidly on jiung's door as tears streamed down your face, the door opening to reveal a shocked jiung as he looked you up and down- the rain having soaked your entire self along with mixing into the tears that stained your face. he was quick to grab you by the hand and lead you inside while constantly asking if you were okay and what happened, even lending you some of his clothes for you to change into before wrapping you up in a blanket and talking things out with you. his hand of course still encasing yours the entire time <3

"if you're ever sad again..come to me first, okay?"

INTAK
it wasn't necessarily a rare occurrence for you to arrive home late due to work constantly holding you back, but you were having one of the worst days as you trudged home slowly in the pouring rain. once you had finally made it back you were soaked from head to toe as you closed the door harshly, intak calling from the other room and asking how your day was. his jaw dropped once you made your way into his sight so he could take in your miserable state, him quickly jumping to his feet before rushing to you. he honestly ended up panicking more than you as he ran around trying to take care of you, piling you in blankets along with making cups of tea for you.

"next time call me so i can pick you up from work, yeah? i'd never forgive myself if i let you get sick."

SOUL
you and shota had planned on meeting up at the dorm in order to hangout when it started raining like crazy, yourself too eager to see shota resulting in you powering through the storm and making your way towards the dorm building. you definitely got some strange and shocked looks from the other members once you finally stepped inside, you shivering strongly as you weaved your way through the others straight to shota's room with a smile on your face. he practically dropped everything as soon as he saw you before playfully scolding you and wrapping you up in one of his blankets.

"you didn't have to come see me in this weather, we could've rescheduled. but i'd be lying if i said i wasn't happy you're here."

JONGSEOB
arriving at jongseob's door soaked from rain wasn't exactly how you planned on spending your evening, but that was where you found yourself as he stared at you with wide eyes from the door frame. it took him a few seconds from shock before he invited you inside and asked frantically if there was anything he could get you, eventually settling on offering you some of his clothes and helping you warm up by hugging you tightly and asking if you were okay (and how you found yourself in such a situation)

"don't be afraid to find me if you ever need help again."

-april 17th, 2023