𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲𝘀 - 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 Aliichu75 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴! 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝘂

          𝗔 𝗙𝗥𝗢𝗪𝗡 𝗪𝗔𝗦 plastered on your face as you sat outside the high school gymnasium, the night you had hoped to be the most magical resulting to be the most painful. you and your boyfriend had planned on going to prom together only for him to break things off last minute and leave you alone with no date whatsoever, anger and frustration bubbling inside you every passing minute. you weren't necessarily mad that he had broken things off with you as even you knew your relationship was bound to fail at some point, you were mostly just upset he had acquired himself a new date of his own so quickly. 

you were also upset you had spent so long making sure you looked amazing for no one to notice. 

a sigh escaped your lips as you heard the loud music fade into a slow song, a pit forming in your stomach full of jealousy and sadness. you were truly had wished you could finish your senior year with a delightful night at your prom, dancing the night away with your friends and boyfriend- which is difficult to do without one. 

"you don't like slow songs either?" 

you were drawn away from your thoughts from the sudden voice, looking over to see a brown-haired boy now sat next to you. 

"it's not exactly the most practical music genre to dance to alone." you responded with a slight frown. 

he hummed in response. "i'm guessing you didn't come alone though." 

another sigh escaped your lips as the thought of your ex boyfriend filled your mind once again. "it wasn't my original plan."

he suddenly stood up making you jump slightly in your seat. "i'm intak." he introduced as he outstretched his hand to yours, your eyes finally meeting his allowing yourself to take in his features. 

the evening moonlight illuminated his face perfectly almost like a scene from a movie, his hair loosely brushed back only leave a few pieces to fall over his eyes which told a thousand words.

enough words to tell you he hadn't planned on coming here alone either. 

"it's nice to meet you intak." you smiled for the first time of the night, shaking his hand as you told him your name.

your ears were once again filled with the blaring music you hadn't really missed, the pit again forming in your stomach as you remembered why you weren't in there dancing. 

"do you maybe wanna dance?"

"what?" your eyes widened as it was almost as if he was reading your thoughts.

his face quickly reddened. "oh nothing, nevermind." he fidgeted with his fingers before turning to leave. 

"wait!" you called out after him. "does the offer still stand?"

a smile quickly spread across his face. "are you asking me to dance?"

"shut up."

- january 15th, 2023

𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 😭 𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸 𝘁𝗵𝗼 𝗳𝗿