𝗽𝗶𝗴𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 - 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼

𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝗶 𝘀𝗮𝘄 𝗽𝟭𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗼𝗻𝘆 𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗮𝗻𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗱𝗶𝗱 𝗮𝗯𝘀𝗼𝗹𝘂𝘁𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗮𝗺𝗮𝘇𝗶𝗻𝗴!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

          "𝗦𝗧𝗔𝗬 𝗦𝗧𝗜𝗟𝗟." 𝗬𝗢𝗨 pouted as your boyfriend swayed back and forth away from you. "If you stopped moving so much, I would've been done by now."

"That's the point!" He laughed as he covered his hair with his hands. "You're going to make me look stupid!"

"You never look stupid, Taeyang. I mean except for right now, as you're practically afraid of me doing your hair." You playfully rolled your eyes as a pout formed on his lips. 

"Fine." He finally gave in. "But you can't laugh at me!" He hesitantly scooted closer to you before leaning his head down towards you, your hands finding your way to his hair as you ran your fingers through it.

You quickly got to work as you tied his hair up while making sure not to hurt him, his head unconsciously leaning into your touch as you did so. "See! I told you you'd look cute!" You smiled brightly as you admired your work. 

He slowly shuffled to the mirror before bursting into a fit of laughter from his hair, immediately stopping as he heard the click of your phone taking a picture of him. "You didn't."

"I did." You smiled at him. 

"You better delete that." He placed a hand on his hip. "Don't make me come over there and delete it for you." 

"I can't take you seriously with your hair like that."

"You said you wouldn't laugh at me!" He laughed before quickly grabbing you making you squeal in shock. He tackled you to the floor while trying to grab your phone from your hand, fits of laughter erupting from the both of you as the two of you playfully fought. "What are you even going to do with that photo?" 

"Cherish it forever." You giggled as he continued struggling to grab your phone. 

"You make it sound like you aren't going to ever see me again or something."

"Well to be fair, I don't know if I ever will see pigtail Taeyang again." 

He rolled his eyes as a smirk formed on his face. "You have one last chance to surrender."

"Or what?" You let out a shriek as he started tickling you, fits of laughter bubbling from you as tears formed in your eyes. "Okay! OKAY! Fine!" You handed him your phone in protest as tears slid down your face from laughing so hard. 

"Sorry sweetheart." He smirked before kissing away one of your tears. "But I simply can't allow anyone else to see this version of me. It's only for you to appreciate." 

"Are you suggesting that I'll be able to do your hair again in the future?" 

"Depends. Are you going to laugh at me again?" 

You stifled a laugh as you reached up and poked one of his pigtails. "Not at all." 

"Are you lying?" Another smirk formed on his face as he leaned down closer to you. 

"No.." You lied. "I'm just admiring." 

"You know you shouldn't lie, darling." He somehow leaned in even closer as he stared deeply in your eyes. 

"I'm sorry but I still can't take you seriously with your hair like that."

"Hey!"

- february 6th, 2023