𝗺𝗿. 𝗽𝗼𝗽𝘂𝗹𝗮𝗿 - 𝗷𝗶𝘂𝗻𝗴

𝗵𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 😭 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 ...

𝗵𝗶 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗼𝗻𝗲! 𝘀𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗼𝗳 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀, 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝘀𝘂𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝘂𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗳𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗲𝗲𝗸𝘀 😭 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁! 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗼𝗻𝗲𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁𝘆 𝗺𝘆 𝗮𝗽𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗴𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗷𝗶𝘂𝗻𝗴
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗮𝗻𝗴𝘀𝘁, 𝗮𝘂

⚠️
𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗹𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘀 𝗱𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝗽𝗮𝗻𝗶𝗰 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗸, 𝗮𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗵𝗼𝗹 𝘂𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲, 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘂𝗺𝗮/𝗮𝗯𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝘀𝗽𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗲𝘀

          𝗧𝗢 𝗣𝗨𝗧 𝗜𝗧 simply, Choi Jiung confused the hell out of you. You weren't exactly an eye catching person- hell you had practically never caught the eye of anyone in your life. So it confused you greatly when the most popular boy in school started paying attention to you. 

And it scared you. 

Sure you didn't really mind it at times. Whether you wanted to admit it or not, Choi Jiung was one of the most beautiful people you had ever met in your life and having such a grip on his attention definitely made you feel a bit special. But it also sent your thoughts spiraling as to why you interested him so much to the point you couldn't help but find yourself in fear of what his intentions truly were. You were practically willing to do anything to find out why he was so invested in you as your nerves wouldn't ever be at ease if your questions were left unanswered. So there you were. At the one place you would have probably never imagined yourself at a few weeks ago.