𝗯𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗶𝗿𝘁𝗵𝗱𝗮𝘆 - 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸 𝘆𝗼𝘂 Aliichu75 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗰𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝘆𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗰

          𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗟𝗘𝗧 𝗢𝗨𝗧 an 'oof' sound as you felt Intak jump on top of you as you lied in bed, your eyes adjusting to the bright morning light as you saw him smiling at you.

"Wake up! Wake up!" He jumped up and down causing your bed to shake violently. 

"Stop before I push you off!" You groaned as you sat up, Intak only giggling as he noticed how wrecked you looked. 

"Did a tornado hit you in your sleep?" He said as he poked your puffy cheeks and disheveled hair. "You look like-"

"Intak!" You pushed him off the bed sending him toppling on the floor. 

"Ow! My butt!" He whined from the floor. 

"Don't act like you don't deserve it." You said as you threw your pillow at him. "Why are you even in my room? What time is it?" 

"For starters, I'm in your room because it's my birthday and I can do what I want. And second it's 9am." He brushed himself off as he got back onto his feet.

You checked your bedside clock and let out a whine as you noticed he was right. "But it's a Saturday." You whined before pulling the covers over your head. 

"Yeah. And my birthday." He corrected as he pulled your blanket off of you. "You promised we would do something today!" 

"Intak if you keep rushing me I'm not going to do anything with you." You glared at him making him sheepishly smile. 

"Sorryyyy!" He giggled as he slowly let go of your blanket. "But hurry up!" 

"If you get out of my room I might hurry up." 

"But that's not guaranteed!" 

"I guarantee you if you stay in here I won't even get out of bed." 

"Okay I'm leaving!" 

          "𝗜 𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗕𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗘𝗩𝗘 you woke me up at 9am on a Saturday just to take a walk in the park." You said as Intak skipped next to you. 

"I can't believe you actually got out of bed." Intak laughed, you shoving him lightly only making him laugh harder.

"Just know I'm not letting you get a wink of sleep on my birthday." You smiled at him. 

"That's okay!" He smiled. "I just like spending time with you!" 

You rolled your eyes playfully as he skipped around you excitedly. "You're cringe." 

"I'm telling the truth! Do you not like spending time with me?" He stopped skipping as a pout formed on his lips. 

"Not when you wake me up at 9am on a Saturday." 

"You can't tell me you're not enjoying your time with the Intak." He placed his hands on his hips.

You let out a laugh at his pose making the smile return upon his face. "Fine. I like spending time with you too. Happy birthday, Intak." 

His smile grew even more as he took in your words, his arms outstretching towards you motioning for you to hug him. 

You gave in as you hugged him closely, his arms wrapping around you as the two of you stood still taking in the moment.

"Soooo what did you get me for my birthday?" 

"Intak."

"Sorry."

- february 3rd, 2023

𝗶𝗺 𝗼𝗻 𝗙𝗜𝗥𝗘 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘀𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝗱𝗮𝘁𝗲𝘀 𝗿𝗻