𝗽𝗮𝘀 𝗱𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘂𝘅 - 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗵𝗼

𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆! 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘂 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀! 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗵𝗮𝗽𝗽𝘆 𝗺𝗼𝗻𝗱𝗮𝘆! 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘂 𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗮 𝘀𝗼 𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀! 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆!

☆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗵𝗼
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗿𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗹𝘁𝘆 𝗮𝘂

          𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗦𝗛𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 discomfort as the laced fabric of your ballroom attire scratched against your skin as you practically collapsed on the castle steps, your feet screaming in pain from the constant dancing and standing for hours. To put it simply, ballroom dances weren't exactly things you looked forward to. In fact it felt as if you had two left feet whenever you danced with someone else at one, but your pride couldn't come to face that as you assured yourself it was because you hadn't found the correct dancing partner yet and not because of your behalf. You closed your eyes as you listened to the faint orchestra music from inside the hall be carried through the night wind, your mind finally at ease from all the commotion. 

"There you are!" A foreign voice interrupted your thoughts. 

"I beg your pardon?" You asked as you looked up at an unfamiliar boy around your age, him as well in a similar ballroom attire to you. "I'm afraid I'm confused." You said as you still hadn't recognized the boy. 

"Forgive me, but I just found your performance tonight truly entertaining." He smiled greatly.

You thought for a minute before remembering the horrible waltz you had been forced to dance with another royalty, of course making a fool of yourself and ending the dance by tripping the other over. "Oh." 

"I didn't come out here to jester you, I assure you." He quickly added as he noticed your frown. "The one you danced with was my brother, and I came to thank you as he deserved it." 

You smiled as you noticed his genuine excitement making you laugh lightly. "I'm afraid I can't accept your thanks. It wasn't really my intention to put on such a lousy performance." 

"Oh!" His eyes widened. "Forgive me!" 

You couldn't help but laugh once again. "It's fine don't worry. I just can't seem to find the right dance partner." You closed your eyes once again to listen to the faint melodies floating in the air. 

"Are you sure it's not you?" 

"Hey!" You laughed. "I assure you I'm an amazing dancer. It's not my fault my partners can never keep up." 

"Yeah?" 

"Yes!" You stood up and placed your hands on your hips. 

"Then prove it." He smirked playfully. 

"What?" You looked around. "You want me to dance here...alone...with nothing but the faint music from inside the hall...for you?" 

It was his turn to let out a laugh. "Of course not. I meant, dance with me." He outstretched his hand to you.

"No." 

"Come on! I promise I'm a good dancer, and if you still are quite...unorganized then we'll know who the true issue is when it comes to your dances." He bargained. 

You looked at his hand then back up at him, your breath hitching in your throat as you finally took in how beautiful he was. "Fine. One dance." You took his hand slowly and walked closer to him, his hand soon coming to rest on your waist as he held your hand tightly with his other. 

And you danced. 

The two of you moved so perfectly in sync to the point you felt as if you were dreaming, not a single mistake or fault on either part even as the two of you only stared in each others eyes. His fingers lingered on you for a few moments before he spun you to the soft music the two of you could now barely hear as you were both so captivated by each other, your hand perfectly entwining with his once again as you came to face him again. 

It was as if the world was no longer moving as the two of you were.

The music started to slow to a final note as he twirled you one last time, his hands coming to rest at your waist as he stopped you. Your eyes still locked with each others as you let out a breath, his face so close to yours almost as if he was resting his forehead against yours. 

"Are you by any chance still looking for that dance partner?"

- january 23rd, 2023

𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 ∙ p1harmony collectionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें