𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 - 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗯 (𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱)

𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝘆 𝗰𝗹𝗼𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀! 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗼 𝗺𝘂𝗰𝗵!

☆

𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 : 𝗷𝗼𝗻𝗴𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗯
𝗴𝗲𝗻𝗿𝗲 : 𝗿𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲, 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳

          "𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗𝗢 𝗬𝗢𝗨 think our future will look like?" Jongseob asked as you played with his hair while in his arms, the pattering of soft raindrops on your windowsill echoing throughout the room. 

You hummed in response as you thought for a moment, Jongseob reaching to hold your hand in anticipation as you did so. "We'll move into a brand new house together, maybe adopt a few pets. I'll name one, you name the other." You smiled as you recalled the random dreams the two of you had shared over the course of your relationship. "We'll start our own garden and grow our own flowers, and we'll take care of them together. And on rainy nights we'll hold each other like we are now and listen to the rain." 

"I like that." He agreed before pulling your hand towards him and planting a kiss on the top of it.

"What about you?" You questioned back with a smile on your face before brushing his hair out of his eyes. "What do you think our future will look like?" 

He let out a long hum playfully making you roll your eyes as he tapped his chin in question. "I think it'll start with us getting married." 

"You have to propose first." You jumped in. 

He couldn't stop the laugh from escaping his lips as he saw your excitement. "Of course love, I'll propose and then we'll get married. It'll be the most magical day of our lives, and we'll never forget it." 

"Am I taking your last name or are you taking mine?" You stopped running your fingers through his hair as you raised an eyebrow.

"How about you take mine? Then everyone will know you belong to me." He offered making you laugh lightly. 

"Everyone knows I'm yours already, Seob." 

"I know," He said as he placed a hand on your cheek. "And I intend to keep it that way forever. I can't start a future with you if someone else is trying to take you from me, now can I?"

You leaned into his hand as you took in his words. "No one will take me from you. I wouldn't allow it." 

"I wouldn't let it either." He brushed his thumb across your cheek as you closed your eyes. "You're so beautiful. I can't wait to spend my future with you." 

"You promise to?" You held up your pinky toward him only making him smile harder. 

"I promise, sweetheart." He interlocked his pinky with yours. "I'm not going to spend my future with anyone else other than you." 

- february 1st, 2023