Behind The Story

Hi everyone,

And here I am yet again...

This time I have a gift to give everyone of you who has stuck with E.J., Chris, Brody, Cameron, Grace, Will, and all the others. But there is more to this gift I want to give... It is truly a thank you to each and every reader who has gone above and beyond and also stood by me as a writer over the years, cheering on the characters, and also making sure I keep writing; which is something I love doing. 

"Behind The Story" is out now, and it is a collection of short-stories or one-shots of behind the scene moments in the Behind Series. This off course will be continuously ongoing as I add new stories. 

With stories such as "Cameron's Memorial", "Will's Homecoming", and "Saving Albert", I will be revealing backstories and scenes that never made it into the main books. When writing I sometimes have to cut some of the subplots of especially the secondary characters, and this is also a gift to myself as I get to finally tell their stories as well without having to write an entire book on each and every one of them.

So... As you are waiting for "Behind Closed Doors" to be written (and believe me, I am really working very hard on that), indulge yourself in some of the backstories that happens behind every story. 

You can now read these stories, each of which is divided into two parts and will be updated every other Monday right here on Wattpad at:

https://www.wattpad.com/story/334424886-behind-the-story

I hope you all enjoy reading about these secondary and main characters and what they got up to behind the scenes of "Behind Drawn Curtains" and "Behind The Mask"

I hope you all enjoy reading about these secondary and main characters and what they got up to behind the scenes of "Behind Drawn Curtains" and "Behind The Mask". At this point I should however mention that if you haven't read the before-mentioned books, "Behind The Story" will no doubt come with lots and lots of spoilers. You have been warned!

Once again, and as always I thank each and every one of you for your support.

All my love,

C.A. Kerst