MB Dalto

MENTOR BIO

Also known as druidrose on Wattpad, I am published under the name of M. Dalto, but most people know me as MB. I am a YA/NA romantic fantasy author, and after winning a Watty Awards in 2016, I published my bestselling debut novel, Two Thousand Years, with The Parliament House in December 2018. Since then, I've released The Empire Saga's three sequel novels and four companion novellas, as well as numerous other contributions to various published anthologies. The Empire Saga is currently being posted exclusively to Wattpad.

I am a contributor to Wattpad's Paid Stories program with my stories The Heir And The General and Cut To The Bone, and was a Wattpad Star since 2019. Most recently, as of October 2021, I am a Wattpad Creator and all of my current projects be read exclusively on Wattpad.

Previously a mentor for WattPairs, this will be my second year mentoring for the Wattys Bootcamp. Off-platform I am a WriteMentor Sparks author and mentor, and have mentored YA writers for the WriteMentor Summer Program. I am also the Indie Professional-In-Residence with WriteHive.

Born and raised in Massachusetts, I continue to live in my hometown with my husband, our daughter, a corgi named Nyx, and a hamster named Oreo. A full-time real estate paralegal by day and an ambitious writer by night, when I'm not typing all the words at my computer I can be found reading fantasy novels, playing video games, and drinking coffee.

Favorite Books: A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas, The Dark Artifices trilogy by Cassandra Clare, The Wicked King by Holly Black, The Grisha Trilogy by Leigh Bardugo, the Outlander series by Diana Gabaldon, the A Song of Ice and Fire series by George R.R. Martin, anything from William Shakespeare

Favorite Movies: Jurassic Park, Mallrats, Empire Records, Se7en, Memento, pretty much anything in the Marvel Cinematic Universe, most of the Star Wars movies

Favorite TV Shows: The Last Of Us, Our Flag Means Death, Shadow & Bone, The Mandalorian, The Umbrella Academy, Peaky Blinders, Game of Thrones, LOST, Westworld, Outlander, Law & Order

Favorite Video Games: Hades, Final Fantasy VII, The Last of Us, Chrono Trigger, The Legend of Zelda, Silent Hill, Resident Evil, World of Warcraft, Hearthstone

Read MB Dalto's mentor wish list here druidrose

👆      👆      👆