please don't go pt 2

Tw: smut

They made it home,sunshine sleeping in the back,and when everyone saw him asleep they were worried that he was dead and when Alaska picked him up,california started to tell them that he was alive and well they all felt more at ease.¨Alaska?...can we go see gov?¨ Alaska walked into the office and when dc saw him,he couldn't hold his excitement ,¨florida! Oh my sweet son, I missed you so much. I'm so sorry I should have never said anything like what i said.¨ florida reached forward and hugged dc,he accepted the hug and hugged him back feeling so much better knowing that his son was safe and well loved back in their house.¨do you want to stay in here for a little?¨florida nodded into the collar of the suit,¨can i have albert in here?...i miss him a lot.¨ DC agreed and helped florida into bed,while alaska went to go get albert. ¨Albert! Baby! I missed you so much!¨ dc looked in concern seeing the baby alligator shuffling across the floor.¨s-so you don't have... an... adult... alligator... It was a baby?¨ florida ignored him as he picked up his baby and started to give him little scratches along the top of his head and under his chin. He smiled as he saw Florida happy and excited to be home.

*knock knock* ¨come in¨ dc said just above a whisper. Georgia opened the door and peeked his head in,laying his eyes upon the sunshine state,¨Flodah¨ he said excitedly as he walked over to the sleeping state. ¨am i able to give him a hug?¨ dc looked back at florida then up at Geo,¨hes asleep.¨ geo nodded and asked again,¨am i able to hug him?¨ dc nodded and georgia walked over to the state and gave him a small hug and, while in the hug, gave him a kiss on the cheek.¨thanks gov...when he wakes up can he come up to my room?¨ he nodded and sent the state out.

¨hey georgia, gov sent me up here saying you wanted to see me?¨ he looked up happy that he gets to see his friend again,¨Flodah!¨ he jumped up and pulled florida into his embrace,¨i missed you so much!¨ he hugged back and geo pulled him over to the bed feeling much better knowing it) that his best friend is now safe and sound.¨do you want cuddles geo?¨he nodded,burying his face into Flo. he pulled him down onto the bed and when he wrapped his arms around the larger state as he immediately fell asleep and just held the state there.

Louie joined them after a while and when they woke up they went outside to see if there were any more alligator eggs in the rivers before going to check on the nursery for the eggs. ¨aww look at the baby gators!¨ Florida went over to go sit by them"when did they hatch?" Louie went and sat by him,"this morning when we were waking up."he said gently, placing a hand on his shoulder,¨i love seeing the way you care for these baby gators, and i love you,¨ louie said it so quick florida turned his head to face louie, and to his surprise, he got a kiss on the lips but he didn't pull away,it was just too good to pull out of. Georgia didn't stop them knowing that they had crushes on each other, so he just stepped out quietly and shut the door, leaving them be.

¨Hey Georgia you in here?¨ louie called into georgia's room,leaving the door partially closed incase he was getting dressed,¨ yeah i'm in here.¨ georgia said placing a book down next to him,¨i just let you guys be because i knew you were enjoying it and i didnt want to be a party pooper.¨ louie steed in and saw georgia under a blanket with a pillow on his stomach, and with a raised eyebrow louie asked what the pillow was about, ¨i came in and ate some food...and now i have a really bad stomach ache.¨ louie looked out the door at flo,¨sorry for questioning i thought you were just hard or some shit.¨ geo layed down and started drifting off as louie slipped out to lift florida up, surprising him a little bit.

¨Hey Flo i have a surprise for you, but it can be one of two things if you would like.¨flo looked behind him to where his baby,albert,was and decided he wanted to do something before they continued on it,¨you think i could get someone to watch albert while we do this?Louie agreed and helped florida take albert to someone's room, before deciding on letting Hawaii watch him, which she agreed happily.

¨you ready for the fun to begin~¨ he nodded in excitement and sat down on the bed waiting for louie to explain what was happening,¨after the pain you have been through i was thinking that we could do anything that you would like...as long as it is in the house because i'm pretty sure Dc just wants you to stay inside or at least on the property after what happened.¨

Florida started blushing heavily when he noticed how close their faces were,of course they have already kissed before but he just got caught and did not want to stop, but now he can actually be in control if they kiss. He leant forward and connected their lips. It felt so good, so intoxicating, he just couldn't pull away. He moved his hands to louies and put one on his waist and tangled his fingers in the other as flo brought his hand up to the smaller states shoulder. This moment lasted for a little bit before louie put his tongue against flos lips and asked for an entrance and as flo accepted, louie pushed flo on to his back and then started to run his hand up his best friends sides and then moved the larger states hand up and over his head, still holding onto the other,¨if you couldn't walk before you definitely won't be able to after this~¨ Florida chuckled and started to move down the state's neck and the states above him started to remove his tank top and when his thumbs got to his forearms he ran his thumbs along the cuts and scars that are now healing, befor placing another kiss onto his shoulder, right when forida hit his sweet spot,¨fuck flo~ you keep doing this i wont be easy on you~¨ florida pulled away just enough to smirk,¨i would like that~¨ louie understood the assignment and started taking floridas swim trunks and boxers off, making florida start to take off louies jersey,¨why do you have a t-shirt on under this?¨ he looked down helping him take the tshirt off and then florida pointed out that he had a tank top on and louie had to explain that aswell, sunshine hooked his legs around louies waist and started to pull him in wanting the pleasure to start already. ¨ok ok ill starte, you ready?¨ he nodded and started to pull the pants of the state over him,¨please i need this.¨ florida groaned and louie started to push in, even tho it was raw flo still enjoyed the friction. Louie was worried about hurting his friend by doing this so he reached into a drawer, that was right nexxt to his bed, and pulled about a bottle of lube, he started spreading it in and along floridas ass as he started to thrust slowly still trying to be gentle,¨fuck louie your amazing!¨