just keep quiet pt 7

The Last Frontier heard his door creek open and he saw The lone star standing there,with his hat covering his face. ” Are you ok?” The texan told him that he needed help and slowly lowered his hat. The Alaskan saw texas´ face,bruised,swollen,and bleeding a bit. ”Texas are you ok?!” Alaska said trying to move the smaller states in his lap,without waking them,and got up sitting texas down on the couch and started to wipe the blood from his wounds. ”What happened?” the larger state said while putting an ice pack on his black eye. He hesitated before Alaska realized that he was uncomfortable,”Are you sure you're ok?”he asked,pulling texas in for a hug,and feeling a wet spot on his jacket,and saw the blood all over his hand. Alaska pulled away from texas and started to unbutton the smaller states shirt and took it off,”Follow me i need to clean the wound” Texas hesitantly followed him into the bathroom and sat on the side of the bathtub as alaska got a damp towel and placed it on his  back,to help clean and absorb the blood. ”I knocked over a glass and as i was cleaning it up when the dakotas ran into me shoving me on my back onto the glass” The larger state grabbed a black light and turned the lights off,turning the light on and looking to see if there was any glass stuck in his back. Thankfully Alaska only found two pieces, and they were just large enough that he could grab them. ”I'm going to go grab a couple of larger band-aids to cover and cushion the wound.” He came back with a large band-aid and placed it on texas’ back. ”Do you know how to get blood out of clothes?”Alaska took the shirt and started to soak it in hydrogen peroxide,and put one of his shirts on the smaller state and brought him over to the bed so he could rest a bit.”Just try to fall asleep…i will keep florida in my lap because he has a warmer body temp” texas laid next to alaska, trying not to hurt his back.