St.Valentine's Day Massacre

(I'm sorry I've been gone I've been feeling lazy and stressed don't hate me:T)

Two: blood, gore, mentions of death, gunshots, drinking, and smut towards the end, and last but not least Florida.

------

This was a tragic day for the state of Illinois, February 14, he could just see the bodies lying there Infront of him. He let out the most blood curdling scream alarming alarming all the states on his floor and some of the on the floor above and below him,they ran to his room to see him backed against the wall,head in his hands, hyperventilating, and rocking back and forth.

Maryland, Virginia, Delaware, New Jersey, Indiana, and Ohio all rushed in to see what happened to him. Ohio approached him slowly seeing the prairie state raise his hands over his face,he stepped back and sent Jersey to go get Alaska.

"Alaska!" New Jersey busted through the door and exclaimed"we need help Illinois is in a state of flash backs and he is having troubles trying to figure out what is reality and what's just a flashback." Alaska got up,picked up New Jersey and started running up the stairs. He peeked into the room to see the small state in a ball in the corner. He stepped closer one step at a time and when he noticed Illinois put his hands up he sat down and let him get comfortable with his presence. After a few minutes he scooted closer till he was right next to the state. Wrapping his arms around the state he held him close while whispering things to him until he came back to reality.