just keep quiet pt 4

For the next couple of weeks New York slept in Alaska's room with the dogs, and he never woke up with a panic attack. “Thank you for letting me sleep here” New York looked at Alaska and scooted over closer to him as Alaska put his arm around him. “Hey ‘laska?” Alaska looked down at him “yes?”  The empire state crawled into Alaska's lap and Alaska put his hands on New York's waist, smirking. “Do you mind if…i kiss you?” New York muttered. The Cold North puts his hand on the Empire's cheek and kisses his lips gently. As the empire kissed back the Alaskan pulled him closer. “Thank you,” he said, “I didn't think you would kiss me.” Alaska got a message from the gov asking for him to come to the meeting. “Hey baby, i have to go,gov is calling me.” and with that Alaska kissed the smaller states head, got dressed, and headed off to the meeting.

“Where's New york?” The Fed said looking at alaska. “Why would I know where he is,” Alaska said, sounding very confident, even though he was very nervous on the inside,”I don't share a room with him.” Gov looked at him and directed his attention to New york who just popped in, “See me after the meeting, and you too new york.” The rest of the states jeered as they finished the meeting and went to the gov office.

“Why did you call me here #1, #2 can we make this fast? I need to go take care of my dogs” The Fed nodded and started the conversation.Yesterday I went to go ask New York something but he wasn't in his room. And when i went to go  back to my office and i saw Florida pressed against your door” he said pointing to alaska” so i asked him what he was doing and he said he heard your voice and new yorks” The two states looked at each other before gov started again”look i don't care what you guys do, as long as you don't go and cause chaos like Florida and Louisiana do.” The two states nodded and went back down to Alaska's room.