just keep quiet pt 3

By now the states have been in the new statehouse for about 3 weeks. New York shot awake with a panic attack and ran to Alaska's room.  “Are you ok?!” Alaska said in worry, when New York burst into his room. He didn't get a response out of him, other than a hug. New York started crying because he was too anxious to say anything. Alaska started to move his blankets around so he could lay down, and hopefully fall back asleep. “Hey Yorkie, what's wrong?” The Frontiersman said, kissing him on the forehead. He lifted the empire state onto his stomach and rubbed his back hoping he would calm down.  After a little bit he finally calmed down just enough to  be able to talk to alaska. Florida had come down stairs by the time New York had finally calmed down and was eavesdropping again.

“Don't know how I'm going to be able to live here,” New York stated, “I keep waking up with panic attacks and I don't know how to stop them, and it's freaking me out more and more.” Alaska held the empire state close and gently said “if you would like you could stay in my room a couple of nights, but just to let you know i do have dogs'' New York looked up “You had dogs the whole time and didn't introduce me to them?”  The empire state turned his head to look at the dogs that were coming to join them on the bed. “This is Bear, Grizzly, and Kennicott” Empire put his hand out to greet the dogs but they just completely buried him. After he had gotten comfortable with the dogs,he had fallen asleep surrounded by them. The Last Frontier leaned over, kissed his forehead and layed a blanket over him.