Everythings Bigger In Texas

Texas was sitting in his room reading when he heard someone open the door. "Hey Texas" The Lone Star state turned to look at who entered his room,it was California. "Hey California,what are you doing here?" California walked over to Texas and put his arms around his neck,"You say "Everythings bigger in Texas" right?" Texas looked up at Cali's golden eyes,"yes that's correct" he responded."your ego is big"California said flirtatiously, while running his hands down Texas' chest to his stomach. "What are you implying?" He said while blushing a bright red. "Oh nothing just,"Texas was getting nervous about what he might say next. "I know you secretly like me," California said to him. "Even if I...like you...what would you like?" The lone star said while looking up at him.California ran his hands down the larger states thigh and accross his crotch. Texas turned bright red as he pulled California onto his lap and kissed his cheek.

------SMUT STARTS HERE------

GOV knocked on the door, and slipped a paper under the door that stated," There won't be a meeting today,we are trying to find Florida first -GOV" Texas looked at California "we have time,Florida's missing again" California kissed Texas on the lips and Texas put his hands on Californias waist, while California unbuttoned Lone stars shirt. "Your so handsome"the Golden State said as he ran his hands down the Lone Stars chest. he lifted his hands up under the smaller states shirt,pulling it off,and lifted the state up,to where he was barely on the ground,and started kissing his neck and shoulders."J-just don't bruise my neck...we don't want the others to notice." California said trying not to yell in pleasure. the Lone Star gently nibbles at his shoulders and chest leaving slight marks. Lone star laid the golden State on the bed as he kissed down the states stomach,leaving a couple more marks to his waistband.