please don't go

Tw: $u!c!d3 and mentioned of SH if these make you uncomfortable please click off now because I'm not changing my stories for you

The state house was yelling and fighting at yet another table meeting, Florida, trying to ease himself, he starts causing chaos to make dc regret life choices but instead of just getting enraged quietly he lashed out and finally yelled at florida,¨Why cant you just stop being so fucking annoying?!¨ florida sat in shock comprehending the words he said befor his face of shock finally turned from shock to understanding. He popped out of the meeting and sat in his room. ¨ok now that he's gone let's use our time wisely.¨ California looked at florida's empty chair and then back at dc,¨he should be back to normal by tomorrow.¨ cali said.

Florida was in his room crying and decided to walk over to a dresser that had all of the pictures he had with the other states, and himself included, he threw off the dresser. The glass shattered, framed broke, and he could hear a couple pairs of footsteps running up the stairs. He ran to lock the door and continued rummaging through the dresser drawers until he found a small razor blade,putting the blade to his arm he felt the blade puncturing his skin,the blood started to drip,his tears started to fall,and then soon he realized the mistake he made.

Other states banged on his door begging for him to open up, none of them could teleport inside because none of them knew what it looked like except for louisiana.¨louisiana can you help up we need to check on florida!¨ohio said as he ran back down stairs to the meeting room,¨he's locked in his room and wont open it!¨louie popped into the room immediately, to see his best friend curled up in a ball,blood dripping down his arms,pictures smashed on the floor, and everything just strone around.¨ florida? Are you ok?¨ louie said in the most calm voice he could hold,¨why would you care?! All i am is a waste of space, a waste of time…govs right…i am annoying¨ louie went over to comfort his friend,managing to take the blade from his fingers,¨how about we go and get your arms cleaned up?¨ Florida reluctantly agreed and followed him to the bathroom,feeling the stares from all the states,¨Flodah i don´ tink you a wast o´ space, an i don tink DC dose either…he was probably jus mad.¨Louie said reaching around florida and starting to rinse his hands under the warm water,¨i can't blame him tho…i am annoying and i will never change.¨ florida let louie bandage the wounds and take him back to his room louie grabbed a sweatshirt from his closet and put it on flo,¨i'm going to go on a walk i'll be back louie.¨ he walked out with his wallet and walked to a local alcoholic store. He didn't just grab his normal white claws he walked past those and straight to the vodkas,with a shrivel in his eyebrows he grabbed 3 of the strongest ones and headed to the checkout,¨oh are we out of white claws?¨ flo shook his head and pulled out his id showing the cashier and then pulling out his card to pay,¨thanks man.¨ he walked out of the store and walked to a store that was right next to it. He went up to the customer service counter and asked for 3 packs of cigarettes,¨i've never seen you buy these…is there a reason?¨ florida nodded slightly,¨partying with friends.¨ he paid and left heading back to the state house.

He walked up to the top floor and then snuck onto the roof. He sat down on the edge and opened a bottle of alcohol,taking a large sip of the drink and setting it down, he uravled the plastic of the cigarette box,pulled one out,putting it to his lips, and lighting it. By the time he was done with sitting on the roof he had finished a bottle and a half of the vodka and one pack of cigs.

¨hey alaska?... I was wondering if you wanted this other bottle of vodka…I was going to drink it but I thought you would want it more than me.¨ Alaska took it and thanked Florida, with a reassuring smile knowing he could use all the help he could get.

After a few days they had another meeting,DC realized Florida wasn't in his normal tank top,but in a sweatshirt.¨Are you going to add any chaotic choice of words florida…try to make this meeting even more miserable?florida shook his head slightly and just continued looking down at the table,refusing to make eye contact with anyone.