Chapter 21•°• Happily ever after

It was night and Tuesday, Moxy and Lou were at his mansion. Tuesday was irritated by the fact that Lou insisted that Moxy should share a room with him. He really missed cuddling with Moxy and missed the feeling of her soft fur.

Tuesday, in the other room couldn't take it anymore. Ox had already left and she was tired of Moxy and Lou's lovely dovey sounds. Why did they get back together? That's it, I don't care if Lou sees me. If I kill Moxy now, he'll have no choice but to love me. Who cares if he loves me out of fear? Fear that I might end his perfect little life if he tries anything stupid. It's now or never. Go kill or go home.

The first option is always the best option... Tuesday grabbed the sewing needle from under her bed. She grinned at her faint reflection on the sewing needle. Then she calmly walked out of her room and as soon as she reached Lou's bedroom. She kicked the door open, an angry expression spread on her face.

"Tuesday what's wrong with you?! Don't you know how to knock?!" Lou shouted.

"You…" Tuesday pointed the sewing needle at Lou. "You better stay out of this."

"Okay, Tuesday I'm sure we can talk it out." Lou got off the bed.

"Talk it out? There's nothing to talk about Lou! Moxy should die! And I'm going to make sure that I shred her lifeless body to pieces." Tuesday walked closer to them.

"Tuesday, I'm warning you... stop this instant." Lou growled.

"Stop? You want me to stop? Well guess what? Nothing will stop me!" Tuesday ran towards the bed at jumped on it.

She pointed the sewing needle at Moxy. "Nobody takes Lou away from me."

Lou pulled the blanket and Tuesday fell off the bed. She cried as she felt the sewing needle pierce through her leg. She pulled it out and stood up, trying her best to ignore the pain.

"Tuesday, I knew you were crazy but I never thought you were this crazy." Lou chuckled.

Now Moxy was scared to death one side of her still found Lou's laughter during serious situations or when nothing funny is happening creepy. She shook on the bed as she thought that Lou was working with Tuesday.

"But guess what? I'm crazier than you can imagine." Lou added and kicked Tuesday's wounded leg.

She groaned in pain and fell on the floor. Lou kicked the sewing needle away and grabbed Tuesday by her hair, she was trying to free herself from his grip but the pain from her pulled hair drained her energy to fight. Now Tuesday regretted every decision she made that led to the painful nightmare she was experiencing. Little did she know that the nightmare would end... and not in a good way. Not everyone gets their happily ever after, you just have to take it by force. Lou dragged her out of his bedroom and mansion and into the darkness of the night, leaving clumps of stuffing everywhere they went.

Moxy stared out of the window and gasped silently with tears in her eyes. She put her hand over her mouth as she heard screams that made her stuffing run cold. Nothing could silence the pleadings and cries Tuesday made. Moxy almost felt bad for her as she heard her begging for mercy.

Then... silence... eerie silence.

Moxy knew that it was done and waited for a long time. She felt traumatized but she felt like a weight had been lifted off her shoulders. Like... Tuesday was truly gone. She was... happy and she didn't even attempt to question her sanity, nothing was wrong.

She smiled weakly at Lou who came in breathing heavily and covered in bits of stuffing here and there. Moxy was just glad that he wasn't wounded anywhere.

"Is she gone?" Moxy asked... Lou was shocked at her question.

"I put her in recycling so she won't be bothering us... for now." Lou replied.

"What do you mean for now?" Moxy asked.

"She might come back recycled. I'm not sure if she'll remember anything but there's a 50% chance she won't." Lou's gaze softened on Moxy.

"I like those odds, let's get you cleaned up and burn those pyjamas." Moxy came closer to Lou and led him to the bathroom.

★*/flashback/*★

"Lou I'm sorry!" Tuesday cried as Lou stabbed her arm. He had another sewing needle close to him.

"You're sorry, what a shame." Lou smirked and stepped on her hand stabbing the sewing needle through her arm and ripping it off. "So it this what you've been planning for Moxy huh?"

"I'm sorry! Please!" Tuesday looked up at Lou, her vision was blurred because of the tears.

Lou stabbed Tuesday's chest where her heart was supposed to be. "Do you feel that? This is how you made me feel when you told Moxy to break up with me."

"L...ou pl...ease... I..." Tuesday felt her life fade away and that made Lou have a satisfied look on his face.

"Well, it wouldn't be fair if I didn't apologize." Lou looked smugly at the dying blue haired doll. "Sorry Tuesday... but I was wrong... pretty doesn't always make perfect."

And everything went black.

★*/flashback ends/*★

Lou smiled and kissed the love of his life. This was their happily ever after and not even Ox could ruin it. Even if he tried, Lou was ready... he was already planning out the violent murder of his... brother. Nobody was going to get in between their love.

THE END~