Chapter 15 •°• Blue and green

Moxy opened her eyes... why am I so easy to dollnap? She thought, trying to see where she was. Obviously she was tied up but these ropes were tied differently as if the person who dollnapped her, knew her well.

She couldn't wiggle herself free. The ropes were tied in a way that they predicted every single movement she made. She stopped moving when she saw them.

"Ox? Tuesday? Why?" Moxy asked, her eyes filling up with tears.

"Moxy, I'm only doing this because I love you... don't you love me?" Ox replied, he looked like he felt bad for her.

"Ox, what are you talking about? Why are you doing this?" Moxy asked in a shaky voice.

"Listen up, your thing with Lou is over!" Tuesday shouted and Moxy flinched.

"Lou and I were never dating!" Moxy shot back. "I was held captive."

"Stop making up stuff. If you were really held captive, why did he let you go out?" Tuesday clenched her fists.

"Because... it's hard to explain. He had his own things going on." Moxy replied.

"Lou would never lie about a thing like that, so it must be true." Tuesday said.

"Lou's a psycho!" Moxy shouted and Tuesday slapped her.

"You better take that back. Lou is more than what you'll ever be. He's perfect, unlike you." Tuesday sneered.

"Tuesday would you calm down?!" Ox shouted. "Moxy, let's make a deal. Break up with Lou and we'll set you free."

"Lou and I... nevermind. I'll break up with him." Moxy sighed.

"Good, go and do it now!" Tuesday rolled her eyes.

They untied Moxy and she went to look for Lou, with Ox and Tuesday following closely behind. She finally found him in the supply shed, looking for something in the boxes.

"Lou?" Moxy said and Lou quickly jumped up and faced her, pointing a sewing needle at her.

He relaxed and threw it away, hugging her tightly. "You're back! I thought you were gone!"

"We... we need to talk." Moxy sighed and pushed Lou away.

"What is it?" Lou asked, confused.

"Remember all that stuff I said about hating you?" Moxy kept on looking at the floor.

"I understand that you were angry, I'm sorry for trying to blame you for my problems." Lou held her hand.

Moxy looked at him and tried to push back the tears that threatened to fall. "Lou... I know that I've been denying that we've been dating but I'm breaking up with you."

Lou quickly let go of her hand and let out a small gasp. "You don't mean that, Moxy, you're just joking right?"

Lou felt his heart shatter when he saw that Moxy was serious. She ran out of the supply shed and he ran after her, but this time she was too fast for him. He stood and watched as the portal glow bright when she entered.

He still couldn't believe what just happened, he was still trying to process everything. Shortly after the portal glowed as Ox entered, he looked at Lou with a smug look on his face.

"Goodbye old friend!" Ox said as he disappeared into the portal.

Lou clenched his fists but suddenly he felt numb and everything turned black.

~

Lou was sitting on a chair, untied...

"Baby, you can wake up now... you're safe." A female voice whispered.

"Where am I?" Lou tried to open his eyes but was blinded by a light.

"Does it really matter?" She asked.

"Who are you?" Lou rubbed his eyes.

"I'm shocked that you don't see me." She gasped.

"You're shining a light in my eyes, how am I supposed to see you?" Lou tried to adjust his eyes in the light.

"Oh, sorry... I'll turn it off." She turned off the light and Lou felt his stuffing(blood) boil when he saw who it was.

"Tuesday! What is it with you and trying to make me love you?!" Lou snapped.

"I'm not trying to make you love me... I am making you love me." Tuesday stroked Lou's hair.

"You and I will never happen." Lou gritted his teeth.

"Oh really? You heard what Moxy said right? She hates you..." Tuesday smirked. "She even broke up with you."

"Moxy still loves me, I know she does." Lou said in a low tone.

"Then why did she leave you for Ox?" Tuesday asked.

"I know she'll come back, she will come back." Lou replied, almost tearing up.

"No she won't! You have me now, you have to move on." Tuesday stated.

"Move on? Are you insane? Move on?!" Lou shouted in a shaky voice.

"You have to understand that... not all stories have a happy ending." Tuesday patted his back.

"Yeah, no kidding." Lou slapped her hand away... hard... kinda like swatting a fly.

Tuesday rubbed her stinging hand. "They have a happy beginning and this is our happy beginning Lou. It's the beginning of our story not yours and Moxy's."

"No Tuesday, it's actually the beginning of a nightmare... a terrible nightmare that I want to wake up from!" Lou shouted.

"Lou... you have to understand that... I love you." Tuesday cooed.

"Well, I don't love you!" Lou screamed.

Then he remembered how Moxy would always tell him the exact same thing... the 'nightmare' the 'I don't love you'. He frowned upon the memory. He looked at Tuesday... we're the same... we both want to be loved... we're both... psychos. He looked away, still frowning and tears flowed down his face.

Tuesday hesitated for a moment. She wasn't used to seeing Lou cry. She bent down to his level and cupped his cheeks.

"Lou, it's okay... you don't have to feel alone anymore." And with those words she leaned forward and their lips connected.