Chapter 16•°• Moving on?

Only four weeks passed and still the Institute was abandoned, but Tuesday stayed. She wanted to be with Lou, to be happy with Lou.

And as for Lou, he was nicer to her and he even let her move in with him. He finally learnt to let go and accepted that Moxy wasn't coming back. He felt broken and abandoned for the past few weeks but living with Tuesday wasn't that bad.

After the kiss, he took a liking to her although they never did it ever again and he made sure that it never happened again. He took the time to get to know Tuesday and understand her. But he never saw her as a lover.

While on the other side... Moxy was happy, she had Maizy, her own special kid to love. They had wonderful games to play and Moxy loved having playdates with her friends. But she felt a gap in her life... a gap that couldn't be filled.

Ox started acting weird around her... not that she noticed his weird behaviour in the Big World but she noticed it from the start. He would flirt with her and would attempt to kiss her multiple times. It was far more different than how Lou treated her. Honestly, she missed it and she missed him. Everytime Ox's child came for a playdate with Maizy, Moxy tried her best to avoid Ox so that would be the reason why Maizy always finds Moxy in places she didn't put her in.

~

Today, Moxy was having a playdate with Mandy and her child. Both of the kids were downstairs having a snack and they were in the bedroom upstairs.

"Mandy, I don't know what to do anymore... Ox has been bugging me non stop and I don't like it." Moxy said.

"So, what do you want to do about it?" Mandy asked.

"You know I just said I don't know right?" Moxy sighed.

"I'm sorry but I can't do anything, I never saw Ox do the stuff you say he does." Mandy shrugged.

"Would it be better if... if I went back?" Moxy asked and Mandy's eyes widened.

"Are you insane? Don't you forget that Lou still lives there." Mandy replied, crossing her arms.

"I guess you're right, I'll just... I'll just stay put and not go anywhere." Moxy had a weird smile on her face.

"Are you okay?" Mandy worriedly looked at her pinkish red friend. "What's with the smile all of a sudden?"

"Mandy, I always smile like this, you're just never there when I do." Moxy replied.

"Okay?" Mandy raised an eyebrow.

~

"Okay Lou... don't move I'm almost done." Tuesday said.

"Would you hurry up? My arms are getting tired." Lou groaned.

He was posing because Tuesday was painting a portrait of him. She wanted to try something out to see if she had skills elsewhere besides spying and dollnapping. The art was almost finished.

Tuesday gasped, "Lou, where did that smile go? I still need to paint your face!"

"Fine." Lou smiled.

"I'm almost done... just wait a moment." A timer was heard in the kitchen. "Oh, the cupcakes are ready, Lou wait here and don't move a muscle okay?"

"But I'm tired Tuesday!" Lou sighed.

"I'll be quick! Just don't move!" Tuesday ran into the kitchen.

Soon she was back with a tray full of cupcakes. She put them on the table and continued to paint. They smelled delicious. Lou started to crave for one.

"Um, Tuesday? When are you going to finish?" He asked.

"I'm already done!" Tuesday cheered. "You're free to move now!"

Lou dashed to the cupcakes and grabbed one. "Lou! I didn't say you can eat them now!" Tuesday said.

"But I'm hungry and I need to gain my energy back." Lou whined. "An empty stomach is not a perfect stomach."

"Stop trying to put perfectionism in everything you say, it makes you sound dumb." Tuesday crossed her arms.

"What? Then I'm definitely eating this cupcake!" Lou shoved the cupcake in his mouth.

"Don't you want to see the painting?" Tuesday smiled sheepishly, she waited for Lou's reaction because she knew what was in the cupcake.

Lou chewed it and swallowed but nothing happened. Tuesday was confused. "Oh yes, I'd love to." Lou replied.

He walked next to her and his face went pale as soon as he saw the portrait. "I think you should stick to baking." He said.

"Why? I like it." Tuesday smiled at her work. It still looked like Lou but more of a doodle with paint running down his face.

"I don't, I look... goofy." Lou crossed his arms. "Baking is suitable for you, I suggest you keep doing it."

"Oh, so the cupcake was delicious?" Tuesday smirked.

"It was amazing! May I have more?" Lou asked.

"Let me have one first." She walked over to the table and took a cupcake. She took one bite and spit it out immediately.

Lou gasped. "Tuesday, what's wrong?"

"This cupcake is... it's too salty!" Tuesday stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"I bet it was meant for me huh?" Lou smirked.

"No... yes... maybe...?" Tuesday blushed in embarrassment.

"I saw your look when I took a bite out of that cupcake so I knew you were planning something." Lou chuckled.

"You really know how to pay good attention to detail." Tuesday giggled nervously.

"What can I say? I'm an all around perfect guy." Lou smirked.