Chapter 13 •°• Strange friendship

Ox just happened to be in the Institute, he was looking for Moxy actually. He wanted to talk to her because he felt like there was something he wasn't telling her. He was walking around until he bumped into someone.

"Hey watch it! Oh... you're an Uglydoll... great! Just great!" They threw their hands up in the air.

"I'm sorry but who are ya?" Ox asked.

"I'm Tuesday and you must be Ox... aren't you friends with that pinkish red Uglydoll?" Tuesday rolled her eyes. She thought that this day couldn't get any worse!

"Yes I am, have you seen her around?" Ox looked around, he was hoping he would see Moxy and get away from Tuesday.

"No." Tuesday lied. "But I have a question for you. Are you happy that Lou and Moxy are dating?"

That question made Ox's ears perk up. He thought that Lou wasn't the right guy for Moxy, never was and never will be. "No... not really. Are you happy about it?"

"I'd be lying if I said I am." Tuesday giggled, then sighed. "Lou means the world to me. I would do anything for us to be together."

"I... thought that Moxy loved me but I guess I was wrong. I still can't believe she would choose a doll she just met rather than me." Ox gritted his teeth.

"Lou's not that type of doll that lets things go that easily. Especially when he loves it very much." Tuesday frowned, she wanted to be the only doll that mattered in Lou's life.

"Ya know... we could try out something that'll make 'em love us." Ox suggested.

"But how?" Tuesday asked.

"I have a plan but first, do you agree to work with me?" Ox grinned, a sinister grin.

"Hmm... I was planning something myself but give me a minute to think about it." Tuesday scratched behind her neck.

Okay, I barely know this doll but he seems to know what he's doing and we might even be able to put our plans together so I'll give it a shot. Tuesday thought.

"Okay I thought about it and I agree." Tuesday smiled.

"That was fast." Ox put out his furry hand for Tuesday to shake. "So friends?"

"Friends." They shook hands and so... their plan was automatically in motion.

~

Moxy was hesitant. He's not here... should I run? Should I hide? But there's no point when he can find me. It's like he has a bond with me that I don't know of.

Wait... if I just mentioned a bond I don't know of? Does that mean I know of it? What if he's angry... he always knows where I am, what if he saw me with Nolan? Moxy's thoughts got cut off short when she saw Lou approaching her, smiling big.

"Sugarplum! You were waiting for me?" Lou hugged her and she stiffened. "You know you don't have to do that every time I hug or kiss you." Lou broke the hug.

"I can't help it, I'm not used to receiving affection from a stranger." Moxy rolled her eyes.

"So now I'm a stranger?" Lou asked.

"No, you're my dollnapper." Moxy replied.

"No, I'm your boyfriend." Lou smirked.

"Where were you? You... weren't following me right?" Moxy clasped her hands.

"You know I can't go through an hour without seeing you." Lou replied, frowning.

"So is that a yes? Or a no?" Moxy felt nervous.

"Take it as a maybe." Lou winked at her.

"A maybe? What kind of answer is that?" Moxy asked.

Lou laughed and touched the thing on Moxy's head. "Maybe I was, maybe I wasn't." He whispered.

"Louis stop playing with me!" Moxy groaned.

"You're cute when you do that." Lou teased. "It's like you're a little child."

"Not funny Louis." Moxy gritted her teeth. "I will punch your face."

"Too bad you're short sugarplum, to me it looks like you'll be fighting with my legs." Lou smirked.

"Don't test me Louis or I will punch you. I will." Moxy said in an angry tone.

"Keep on dreaming sugarplum, oh it's lunchtime too." Lou said with a grin plastered all his face. "You know what that means sugarplum."

"No Louis, not now... not today." Moxy stepped back.

"But you haven't eaten lunch yet." Lou walked towards her.

"I am capable of eating on my own!" Moxy started to run away.

"Come back here! I can't let you starve!" Lou ran after her.

"I have hands for doll's sake!" Moxy shouted.

"You need to eat! You need to be fed by me!" Lou was now gaining on Moxy.

"I'm not that hungry!" Moxy was about to make a turn when Lou caught her.

"Gotcha! No one is faster than me when it comes to running." Lou boasted.

"Yeah, yeah, I know you're perfect at everything." Moxy sighed.

"Let's go eat and maybe if you behave yourself, I'll let you eat on your own." Lou said.

"Are you for real?" Moxy asked, her eyes glistening with joy.

Lou smiled and then chuckled, "Not a chance."

"You're not being fair!" Moxy grunted.

"Okay, I'll let you eat without any help." Lou grinned.

Moxy smiled and they walked back to the mansion.