Chapter 20•°• Forgiven

"Moxy, I'm glad you're okay." Tuesday said, with a little bit of unnoticeable sourness.

Moxy still minded the fact that Tuesday hated her guts and she was aware of the murdered threatening to rise inside of Tuesday. She gulped and smiled nervously at Tuesday. Really regretting ever coming back in the first place, but she didn't at the same time. So she held Lou's hand just so Tuesday could see and smiled innocently.

"Thank you Tuesday, it means a lot knowing that you care about my safety." Moxy said, it still disturbed her that Tuesday wanted to end her life.

Tuesday looked at the two dolls in annoyance. Then she sighed and gave them privacy. She just couldn't understand what Moxy had that she didn't. She's just a pathetic Uglydoll, she's nothing compared to me... I'm perfect. I just wish Lou could see that too. She thought as she walked to her house. Why does the universe hate me so much? I just want Lou to be mine and for Moxy to die! Is that too much to ask?! She tightened her grip on the sewing needle and gritted her teeth.

She stopped for a moment to see if her eyes weren't deceiving her. She felt a smile tug at her lips. She couldn't help it. She felt happy when he approached her that she felt like hugging him but... she shouldn't. She felt like it would mess things up.

"Ox... you're back." She said with a grin.

"Tuesday, how have you been?" Ox asked, smiling big.

"Oh, I... I've been doing well." Tuesday sighed sadly.

"Something tells me you haven't won over Lou." Ox frowned.

"Why is love so hard? I want my happily ever after." Tuesday walked closer to Ox.

"Me too but, you know we can't get it if we just sit and do nothing." Ox said.

Tuesday looked at Ox silently. She forgot that he wanted Moxy. Now she had a reason not to rip the stuffing out of that dreaded pinkish red Uglydoll. She groaned in frustration, she was going to benefit from Moxy's murder but Ox wasn't.

"Is there something bugging you?" Ox asked, titling his head.

"Oh nothing!" Tuesday grinned.

"Are you su-?!" Ox was cut off by a hug, it startled him.

"I know that we weren't friends to begin with but, don't you feel like this obsession with Lou and Moxy has brought us a bit closer together?" Tuesday asked hugging Ox tighter.

Ox thought for a moment. Is she serious or is this part of a plan? But she doesn't sound sinister and she doesn't have an evil grin on her face. But despite that... I did kinda... sorta miss her... I guess we could make our friendship official.

"Yes." Ox replied hugging back. "Yes it does."

~

Lou and Moxy were sitting in silence in the supply shed, they were facing away from each other. Only I knew what was going on in their heads... and it wasn't good. Just kidding! :-)

"Moxy, I'm sorry... for everything. I'm sorry for what I did and I'm sorry for breaking your heart." Lou said, his voice cracking.

"Lou, actually I forgave you a long time ago... I just... it's just that..." Moxy looked at Lou.

"What?" Lou looked at her.

"I understand why you did everything that you did. You just needed someone who could love you but I felt like I couldn't be that someone. Because of how ugly I am." Moxy teared up.

"Moxy, I... I don't think you're ugly, you're the most beautiful doll I've ever laid my eyes on. Don't think that you'll never be good enough for me. You mean a lot to me and I wouldn't trade you for the world." Lou cupped her cheeks.

"Does this mean that you'll take me back?" Moxy smiled.

Lou brought Moxy's face closer to his and they shared a passionate kiss. Which took longer than expected and they pulled away from each other to catch their breath.

"Does that answer your question?" Lou smirked looking into Moxy's glistening eyes.

She smiled and hugged him. Finally... they were together at last. Lou finally got what he wanted and he didn't have the need for complicated plans anymore. Moxy felt complete, Lou was all she needed.

Hmm... I guess she was obsessed with him after all. In her own, secret Uglydoll way.

She tightened the hug and let the tears that were stinging her eyes fall.