Chapter 18•°• Nightmare

Tuesday was in the comforts of her bedroom, brewing up a plan... a plan that was going to make sure that Moxy was truly going to stay away from Lou. She wore her spy suit and grinned at the mirror. Tonight was going to be life changing.

~

She was standing in front of Moxy's door, mostly because the lights were on. Why hasn't she slept? She used her spy gear to spy on her through the window. But it was no use, it was impossible to see through the small crack in the closed window.

She groaned and went back to the front door. She only had one chance at this and she was never going to get it again. She kicked the door open and her jaw dropped at what she saw.

"Tuesday, haven't you ever heard of knocking?!" Lou whisper shouted.

"What... what is going on here?" Tuesday asked, her mouth still gaped open.

"Are you blind? Moxy is trying to sleep!" Lou whispered, he had an angry expression on his face. "What were you doing here in the first place?"

"When did you arrive? You were just sleeping ten minutes ago!" Tuesday asked again.

"Well I'm faster than you think Tuesday, you didn't answer my question." Lou scoffed.

"I just came to pay a visit to my friend Moxy." Tuesday dragged the word 'friend'.

"Oh, is that so?" Lou rolled his eyes. "Then why are you in your spy suit?"

"Lou, I thought that you moved on, why are you acting like this?" Tuesday stood back in offence.

"Why am I acting like this? Moxy finally came back and do you think that I'll just throw away that one in a lifetime chance?" Lou replied.

"Does she even know you're here?" Tuesday sighed in defeat.

"She's the one who called me, she needed company since Uglyville is more of a ghost town now." Lou had a smug look on his face as if he won something.

"Lou didn't you break up?" Tuesday groaned.

"Oh... speaking about break ups... Moxy told me everything." Lou growled.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" Tuesday stuttered.

"Moxy told me everything... about you and Ox, how you kidnapped her and forced her to break up with me." Lou was now getting dangerously close to Tuesday while she backed away.

"L-lou... I don't know what you're talking about. I-I never did such a thing." Tuesday was filled with fear.

"Oh, I believe you alright. Which is why I'll make sure that something like that never happens ever again." Lou had an evil grin plastered on his face.

Lou took out a sewing needle and just as he was about to stab Tuesday, she woke up.

"Lou don't!" She screamed.

She sighed of relief when she realised she was still in her bed, unharmed but guilty. She looked out her window and glanced at Lou's mansion. All of the lights were turned off but she had to make sure that he didn't go to Moxy.

~

She pressed her face against the glass of Lou's bedroom window. Thank goodness he's in his bed. Now I think I'll visit Moxy after all. She thought as she smirked. She wanted to make sure that Moxy wouldn't tell Lou the truth. She couldn't let a stupid nightmare get in the way of what she wanted.

~

Tuesday tightened her grip on the sewing needle she had with her. She took a deep breath and slowly turned the doorknob of Moxy's door. She needed Lou.

Fortunately the door was unlocked and she easily got in. She crept over to Moxy's bed and raised the sewing needle above her head. She was ready to end Moxy once and for all.

She grabbed the blanket and threw it on the floor. She gasped when she saw a pillow and no sign of Moxy anywhere.