Comedy gold (Part 3)

OKAY SO THREE THINGS !
ONE, HOLY SHIT 1K VIEWS ON THIS STORY ?? THANK YALL SO MUCH YAYAYA !2!4!2!4
TWO, IS THIS ANOTHER COMEDY GOLD ONESHOT ?? Well yeah it's in the title 😒😒 leave me alone I like comedy gold AND I'm feeding all my comedy gold lovers rn, eat up people ‼️
THREE !! Wow I have been SLACKING with the updates, super sorry y'all, I've had zero motivation these past few days !!
ANYWAY ONWARD WITH THE GAYSS !

Trophy was in his room, getting ready to go out to take photos, it was a rather nice out today so he was hoping he could get some good photos outside, he's been slacking on his photo taking recently aswell, especially because Cheesy keeps distracting him.

As soon as he was about to leave, someone opened his door and shouted."TROPPPHHYYYY !"
It was Cheesy.
God damnit. Trophy thought, he walked over to his door. "The fuck do you want twerp ??" Trophy asked, clearly annoyed because he wanted some alone time. "I'm bored and everyone else is busy so I wanna hang out with you !!" Cheesy replied. "No." Trophy instantly replied, pushing past Cheesy and heading downstairs. Cheesy followed him, "CMONN, PLEASEE !!" He chased after Trophy, trying to catch up. Trophy eventually made it to the hotels main doors, getting ready to open the doors when Cheesy clinged onto his leg. "CMONNN.. I WANNA GO WITH YOU !!" Cheesy said, "You don't even know where I'm going, idiot." Trophy replied, "I DONT CARE !! I WANNA COME WITH !!" Cheesy was practically begging at this point, he was bored out of his mind and wanted to hang out with someone, and do something, ANYTHING at this point !! "Just, go get your shoes on." Trophy said, Cheesy practically sprung up in excitement, "OKAY !!" He said, as he ran off to go get his shoes..
"IF YOU TAKE TO LONG I'M LEAVING YOU HERE" Trophy shouted.

Cheesy was back in about five minutes, "OKAY IM READY !!" He said, he was happy he got to hang out with someone, instead of being bored out of his mind !! Trophy walked outside the hotel and Cheesy followed, "Where are we goinngggg ?" Cheesy asked, "Finding a good spot to take photos," Trophy replied. They both went on a long path that was near the hotel, it went into the woods and into a nice foresty area. Cheesy was trying his best to keep up with Trophy, trying to not loose sight of him. Eventually they made it to the nice foresty spot where Trophy could take some good photos.

"Perfect, we're here. Now, go like, sit down somewhere or something while I take photos, okay ?? I dont want to be disturbed during this." Trophy said, "Okay dokay !!" Cheesy replied, sitting down on a nearby tree stump and just admiring the view of the beautiful forest scenery. Trophy started to take photos of some things around him, he took some photos of a bee on a flower, some mushrooms growing, the leaves in the trees and more. He was looking around, trying to figure out what to take a picture of next. He looked over at Cheesy, who was still sitting on a tree stump, damn aren't those things uncomfortable ?? Anyway, Trophy realized that the sun was hitting him perfectly, he hesitated, but then he held up his camera, and Click!

Cheesy looked over at him, "Did,, did you just take a photo of me ??" He asked, "Possibly,, the lighting was hitting you quite well, would've been a shame if I didn't get a photo of that," Trophy clicked a button on his camera which printed out the photo, "Wanna see ?" He asked, Cheesy instantly stood up and ran over to him, and Trophy handed him the photo. Cheesy took it then he looked at it, and got confused, why it was all white and there was no actual photo ?? "Shake the photo," Trophy replied, it's like he read Cheesy's mind or something.. Cheesy shook the photo until the image faded in, he looked at it, amazed. "WOAHH.. THIS IS AMAZING !!" Cheesy said, "Pfft, it's nothing much,," Trophy replied. "You've got some real skill dude !!" Cheesy said, hugging him a bit, Trophy was a bit shocked, but he hug him back. "Thanks," He said.

OH MY GOSH THIS SUCKS IM SORRY WHDJWNDJSNDJS
I HAVE NO WRITING MOTIVATION/ENERGY BUT IM STILL TRYNA GET STUFF OUT FOR YALL 🙁🙁
SUPER SORRY ONCE AGAIN