Salt and Pepper

Angst warning my friends !!

She did it. She finally did it. Salt finally realized Oj isn't into her, found out the hard way though, saw Paper and Oj kiss and now she's currently sobbing in our room, while I desperately try to comfort her.. Pepper thought to herself, while currently hugging her best friend, who's sobbing in her arms.

Pepper was playing with her hair, desperately trying to get her to calm down. "It's like, okay sal-" Pepper said, Salt interrupted "NO ITS LIKE, NOT PEPPER. ITS LIKE, NOT OKAY.. YOU HAVE LIKE, NO CLUE WHAT ITS LIKE TO LIKE, LIKE SOMEONE WHO DOESNT EVEN LIKE YOU BACK !!!" Salt screamed, still sobbing in her best friends arms.

Oh please.. Pepper thought, I know exactly what it's like.. I've been crushing on you for YEARS Salt, YEARS. Yet I could never say anything because you were always gushing over Oj. Pepper thought to herself. "I just want like, to be loved Pepper !! You don't like, understand.. Nobody is ever going to like, like me,, Part of the like, reason on why I tried like, super hard with Oj is because I like, thought I could get him to like, like me... So I can just feel like, loved," Salt said.

Pepper sat there, processing what Salt just said. Pepper wanted to tell Salt how she felt, She really did, but right now she needed to comfort her best friend. "Salt, I promise you, someone out there like, likes you !! Maybe it's not like, Oj, you're to like, good for him anyway.. but I like, promise you !! Someone out like, there, likes you, no, loves you !! And I'm sure you'll find them like, soon,," Pepper said.

Salt looked up at her "Thank you,," she said, "No like, problem,," Pepper said, while wiping Salts tears. Salt just looked up at Pepper for a bit, realizing how lucky she is to have Pepper as her BCFF "What would I like, do without you,," she said, "You would like, have to cry into a pillow," Pepper said, trying to lighten up the mood a bit. "Oh like, shush,," Salt said, smiling a bit, Pepper smiled back at them. "You feel any like, better ??" Pepper asked. "Like, kind of.." Salt replied, hugging Pepper tightly "Thank you," Salt said. Pepper knew it was just a hug, but she couldn't help but get butterflies in her stomach and she swore she could've felt her face turn a bit red, but all she could do was hug Salt back, "No like, problem,"