Testbrush

It was night at the hotel, Fan and Paintbrush were hanging out in their room, Fan was on their phone, they were texting someone, "Who are you texting ?" Paintbrush asked. "AH- Jesus.. don't look at what I'm doing," Fan replied. "Stop being dramatic, now who are you texting ??" Paintbrush asked, again, "Test Tube, she hasn't been answering, last time I saw her she was going down to her lab," Fan replied. "Shit,, do you think she fell asleep in her lab again ??" Paintbrush asked, "Knowing her, most likely.." Fan replied. "Damn,, I'm gonna go check on her.." Paintbrush said while getting up off of their bed, "Alright, See ya !!" Fan said.

Paintbrush got on their shoes, grabbed a coat and left the room, they started to head downstairs, putting their coat on whilst going down, soon they got to the lobby, and in the lobby of the hotel they ran into Lightbulb. "HIYA PAINTY !!" Lightbulb said "JESUS CHRIST- LIGHTBULB. YOU CANT JUST SNEAK UP ON ME LIKE THAT !!" Paintbrush said. "My bad buddy !! Now, where ya off to this late at night ??" Lightbulb said, "Heading to Test Tubes lab, Fan thinks she passed out in it again so I'm going to go check,," Paintbrush replied. "Ohh,, awwww, gays !!" Lightbulb said in a cheerful tone, "We're not- you know what ?? I don't have time for this !! Goodbye," Paintbrush said, and then they were out the door.

Paintbrush made their way to Test Tube's lab, Stumbling over a few things on their way, probably because it's almost one in the morning but you know, eventually, they made it over to Test Tubes lab and went in. "Test Tube ??" Paintbrush called out, they didn't get a response in return. Paintbrush made their way deeper into the lab, then they saw Test Tube, who fell asleep what looks like during the middle of an experiment. Paintbrush sighed, "Jeez,, she needs to stop overworking herself,," They said to themself. Paintbrush picked Test Tube up, "Let's get you to bed.." They said, turning off the lights in the lab and leaving.

They made their way back to the hotel, being careful as to not step on any twigs, they didn't want to wake Test Tube up, she hardly gets enough sleep anyway. Eventually, they made their way back into the hotel, went up the stairs and got to Test Tubes room.

Paintbrush put Test Tube down on her bed, Took off her glasses and put them on the nightstand besides her bed. Paintbrush covered them up with the covers and planted a kiss on their forehead. "Goodnight," They said. They turned to leave but then suddenly they felt something grabbing their hand, They turned back around and saw Test Tube grabbing it. "Don't leave.." She said, Paintbrush stood their for a second, realizing she was probably awake when they just kissed her.. but then they snapped back into reality when Test Tube tugged on their arm a bit, trying to get them to stay. "Alright alright.." Paintbrush said, "Only if you promise to go back to sleep afterwards, you need sleep anyway,," they said. "Okayy,," Test Tube replied. Paintbrush took off their coat then lied down next to them, Test Tube smiled and rested her head on their chest, "Goodnight" She said, Quickly kissing their cheek then going back to resting her head on their chest, quickly dozing off to sleep afterwards. Paintbrush smiled "Goodnight" they said.