Opposites

========================

"did you know that even the slightest amount of blood could trigger a vampire's senses? after all, they're quite sensitive to the smell of a human's blood."
.
.
.
"no, i did not..why're you telling me this, sir?"
.
.
"oh! no reason. just found the fact..interesting."
.

.

.

loading experience type...

VampireHunter!Wilbur x NB!Vampire!User

Time: Unknown

experience requested? yes.

========================

the hundreds of clinking and clanking from glass rung throughout the pub, adding a nice atmosphere that you took in with glee. a simple smile rested on your face as you constantly moved about, taking orders from one end of your bar to the other, shifting and messing about with many different variations of drinks, pouring and dancing like you never normally would with any other occupation quite like this one.

it was a job you enjoyed. one you would never trade for even a better paying job. it had a perfect atmosphere and mostly pleasant people to talk to or work with, excluding your boss! maybe it was because it was mostly a pub filled with similar species, such as vampires. or perhaps the reason was because vampires, such as yourself, always had respect for the others..

but who were you to set that reason into stone? after all, there could have been many humans that have came across this pub and not even shared a suspicious glance in your direction once, as would you to them! it's just the life of your current time; it wasn't horrible..but it wasn't all too friendly either. especially with infamous vampire hunters constantly up your boss's ass. you'd get them as frequent customers, actually. always asking you such personal questions about him and how it's like to work under him. it got to the point to where the big man himself had to step in..which honestly didn't help his case nor did it drop the suspicions of him being a vampire.

suddenly, a loud

DING

rang throughout the pub, and it gathered your attention to the front of your little bar. when you reached your destination, you noticed a fine looking man waiting impatiently, though he tried his best to keep his composure.

"hello, how may i be of service to you?"

🎉 You've finished reading "ᵗʰᵉ 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝 𝐉𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫" 𝐘!𝐃𝐬𝗺𝐩 𝐱 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐡𝗼𝐭𝐬 🎉