...

"𝓘 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽 𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓽 𝓽𝓸 𝓫𝓮 𝓽𝓱𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓿𝓮..."

Affection: How do they show their love and affection? How intense would it get?

Bad has always been known to be a loving and caring person. and that's no more different when it comes to you. he just gets a little more intense with it when it comes to you is all.

Blood: How messy are they willing to get when it comes to their darling?

Bad doesn't really like getting his hands dirty. therefore he'll hire a certain someone to do it.

Cruelty: How would they treat their darling once abducted? Would they mock them?

Nope! Bad is precious...though he has his moments...but not with you! He loves you and he isn't steering away from that.

Darling: Aside from abduction, would they do anything against their darling’s will?

Eh. Not really. He's just a bit extra clingy..

Exposed: How much of their heart do they bare to their darling? How vulnerable are they when it comes to their darling?

Oh yeah. You know the whole Egg thing? Well, the Egg isn't the only thing he worships..

Fight: How would they feel if their darling fought back?

Depends on his mood. If he was already in a bad mood? Irritated and annoyed. Which then he would just ignore you. If his mood was perfectly fine, he would feel guilty and ask you what's the matter.

Game: Is this a game to them? How much would they enjoy watching their darling try to escape?

Nonono. No way! He loves you and that's that. No ifs, ands, or buts!

Hell: What would be their darling’s worst experience with them?

Abduction, forcing religion I guess?

Ideals: What kind of future do they have in mind for/with their darling?

He just wants the future to be you, him, and the Egg. Taking over the world together!

Jealousy: Do they get jealous? Do they lash out or find a way to cope?

If it's a friend of Bad's...like Skeppy for example, nope. Not at all. He has told Skeppy how he loves you, and he trusts Skeppy. But if it's an enemy of his or someone he doesn't know..then yessir. Jealousy everywhere. His way of coping? Venting to you. He'll tell you how that person makes him feel.

Kisses: How do they act around or with their darling?

Not much different. Just more clingy and protective is all. Nothing too abnormal!

Love letters: How would they go about courting or approaching their darling?

He originally asked if you wanted to join the Egg. You politely declined and told him why. He accepted the answer, but...he just couldn't get enough of your presence..

Mask: Are their true colors drastically different from the way they act around everyone else?

Not really. Like I said, he's the same Bad who is loving and caring. Just more extreme..

Naughty: How would they punish their darling?

Threats. Bunch of empty threats. That's it!

Oppression: How many rights would they take away from their darling?

Freedom. Not much else to say man.

Patience: How patient are they with their darling?

Oh, veryyyy patient. He'll wait until death do you two apart. No, seriously...

Quit: If their darling dies, leaves, or successfully escapes, would they ever be able to move on?

Yep. Not because he wanted to, but the whole Egg ordeal kinda just....made him forget your death.

Regret: Would they ever feel guilty about abducting their darling? Would they ever let their darling go?

Nope. He knows what he wants, and once he gets it, he isn't letting it go. And that, my dear user, is you!

Stigma: What brought about this side of them (childhood, curiosity, etc)?

Bad had heard about a newcomer to the Dsmp, and knew he had to get to them first before anyone else could. The Egg needed to grow, and this was the way. But when he had actually met you, he just couldn't get enough, and neither could the Egg..

Tears: How do they feel about seeing their darling scream, cry, and/or isolate themselves?

Guilt, anger, and sympathy. He knows things can be hard. Especially at a place such as this..

Unique: Would they do anything different from the classic yandere?

Not really sure. Not acting different around others..hiring people to kill their victims.

Vice: What weakness can their darling exploit in order to escape?

Suck up to him. He really is loyal to the Egg. Maybe use that to your advantage...

Wit’s end: Would they ever hurt their darling?

Nonono! He loves you too much to hurt such a precious person.

Xoanon: How much would they revere or worship their darling? To what length would they go to win their darling over?

He practically worships you. Just as he does the Egg. Some say you're like a second Egg to him!

Yearn: How long do they pine after their darling before they snap?

Long. Very long. Like 10+ years. He can wait. Friendship is well enough for him. Until...well. Yeah..

Zenith: Would they ever break their darling?

Nope! No way! Never!